Chapter 18- The Switch

chapter 18- 

Kellis p.o.v

The woman looked down at me and smiled. "Oh honey you are in a coma, there is someone very social i would like you to meet. " 

I looked at her questionable, but continued to walk on and on with the woman, once we reached that waterfall that was located across from the land, she mumbled a few works i couldn't understand the doors opened. 

It split down the middle of the water and opened just like in the fairy tales,. 

"Goodbye my daughter" she smiled and walked away. That woman was my mother. I watched her walk farther away. 

I looked back into the entering and walked into it only for it to close right behind me, i turned right away when it did so. 

I turned and walked into the dimly lighten cave. I stopped  at door with flowers all around it, I stopped to look at it, it really was beautiful. 

I pushed open the door slowly and called out "Hello?" there sat the most beautiful woman with a long white dress on with dark brown hair in a messy bun with flowers stuck into it. 

She was breath taking. she smiled at me and walked closer to me, only to hug me "I'm selene, i have missed you" 

I looked at her confused when she finally pulled back from our hug " i have never met you" she just  at smiled at me . 

"I know you don't know why you are here, but you are in a coma and the only way i can get you out alive is to put someone else soul in your body and yours on hers. you will have to find your own soul to get your back. " 

I looked at her lost. that's was alot to take in , "Do you agree?" she asked gently. What could i do?

I cant jus say no and stay here, But a part of me wanted to stay here, i mean my mother is here and i can almost bet that my father is here also. 

I just nodded my head ,stunned that i was really going to do this to my mate, he was going to be with a different person that isn't me. 

"You will keep your wolfs shape and powers but your wolfs will only come out when it is  needed, the thing is neither of you will know who you are you will not know who your family is, or mate and you will also not know who they are."

I nodded as i blond woman walks in the room looking at me nervously. "Oh Vanessa my dear, are you ready?" she looked at me for a minute before nodding. 

The woman made us grab hands, i could feel Vanessa's shaking in mine. I felt a horrible pain, but before i could cry out in pain i was sitting up in a bed, people crowded around me.

A man hugged me, I screamed, "get off me"  he pulled back looking hurt. "where am i and who are  you people" they all looked stunned, 

:"please say you didn't forget me" the man whispered. 

." I looked at him and with everything in me i tried to remember who he is, who i am? but i just couldn't. 

"I'm sorry" i whispered. 

He grabbed my arm, "cant you feel the sparkles?" he hissed. 

I felt nothing. He looked up in surprise. 

"there is not sparks" he yelled. "what did you do with my mate" he yelled out in outrage. 

I looked at him in confusion"i don't know wh" before i could finish i was being pinned to the wall by my neck. 

I looked ta him wide eyed, 

-------------

Dont forget to 

Vote

Comment'

Follow

Means the world to me.