Chapter 15- Gabe Curk

Chapter 15- Gabe curk

Gabe on side. 

Gabes p.o.v

I looked up at Blake in surprise, how would he know anything about where she could be when im an alpha and i still cant get any information on it. 

He looked up at me. "I was talking to your mother, she mentioned some one named, Chris, your cousin"

I looked up at him, "So what does he have to do with any of this?" i asked in suspicion, 

I can admit that me cousin is kind of crazy some times but he is an alpha with a dead mate, so i can see where everything went wrong. 

Blake didn't answer my question, instead he held up a photo to my face, a photo of my cousins dead mate, Isabella. 

She looks very much like my mate, my perfect kelli.

I looked back up at Blake wide eyed at the picture i just looked at, wow. 

"this is what I'm thinking, your cousin, may have seen my sister and thought she was Isabella, and he might have just known that she belong to you"

I looked at him confused. Why would my cousin want to take away my mate? Blake seemed to see the confusion in my eyes because he continued to explain. 

"Your mother claims that he has always envied you so when he found out that you have found your mate, he looked into her, i guess the looks of my sister just seemed to set him off enough to take her away from you, so i think he is going to mate her and soon, we don't have much time." 

I looked at him and thought through what i was just told, which trust me was alot to process. 

"we need to find her right now!" I spoke my voice strong but at the same time i know my eyes showed just how doubtful i was about this whole situation. 

He took off into the woods and when we stopped at the border i was greeted with the sight of my whole pack of fighters waiting for me , this looked bad like a fight. 

But i knew my cousin more then anyone, he wouldn't go down without a fight, his pack meant nothing to him anymore all he wanted was his mate, he told me his self.