Chapter 24- Plan B

Kellis Pov

When I woke i was in a limo like car. There were guards on each side of my body. I didn't recognize them, they were new to me.

I looked across from me and there he sat. He had an angry expression on his face. All the angry pointed at me. I don't know what I did but i'm not going to mention it. I don't know how that would end up.

"where are we going?" i croaked. He just stared at me. Studying me.

"back to your mate, and i'm going to get mine back" he spoke. He was really scary even for an alpha, maybe it was because he missed is mate. I miss my mate.

"he said that they could fix you two, but the souls back in the right body, i don't know if i believe that or not but that's okay i have a back up plan." i stared at him confused, what could be his back up plan and if he think it will work why not do it sooner?

I just nodded not wanting to anger the man.

We pulled up to the pack house that i knew so well. I was going to see Gabe. I was home.

Gabes Pov

I saw the car pull up and looked that the woman next to me. She looked like my mate but her soul was different.

I opened the door and saw him get out and look right at the woman next to me and i with sadness as he helps, who i know is Kelli out of the car. It may not of been her body that is bruised and bloodied but i know she was the one to feel it.

I was livid

"what did you do?!" i roared as i stomped over to him. Taking my mate out of his arms.

He pushed back his hair and sighed as he looked up at his make and his expression turned to heart break. I looked back at his mate standing in my pack house door with tears in her eyes and she looked absolutely horrified with what her mate had done or is even capable of.

" i lost control when i found out she wasn't my mate and missed my mate so dearly i didn't know what to do about it, this is what i did" he spoke though he wasn't really talking to me, he was talking to his mate, trying to make her find reason.

I nodded slightly. "lets get our mates back then" i spoke.

I hoped this worked, i didn't have a plan B. No one did, there was no other option.

I sat my mate down in front of his mate, they looked in to each others eyes. Nothing.

Nothing happened. They both just shook theyre heads and looked back at us, theyre eyes widened.

What were they looking at?

I turned to find the other alphas with a gun in his hand, not just any gun , i werewolf hunting gun. I looked from him to the girls.

He aimed the gun at my mates body.

"What are you doing?" i spoke gently. He had tears streaming down his face,

"Its the only way i can get my mate back, if only one of us can be happy, it will be me" he spoke weakly

He was shaky.

Then the gun fired.

He shoot his mates body. My mate sucked in a breath of air and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"im back" she spoke

I ran up and hugged her. I heard the click of a gun,

I turned around to see the alpha holding the gun up to us.

"I guess none of us can be happy. " he cried

Then he fired.

---------------------------------------

Vote

Follow <3

Khloe2346