Chapter 10- CPS

Chapter 10- CPS

Gabes p.o.v

Walking though the school yard looking for my one and only mate. But she is no where in sight. 

Over the last three days she hasn't been at school, ever since i took her home and talked to her father. 

her father, there was something off there. I don't understand why she was looking at me like that. What did i do that was wrong? Was i not supposed to talk to my mates father?

 i continued to walk down the hall in a rush. 

Kellis p.o.v

I sat in my room looking out m window, i look,  over at my arms and legs that are covered in bruises even my face has dry blood on it. 

The door bell rang through out the house, i limped down the stairs, hoping that its not my adoptive father that came home early, (Forgetting his key like always.) 

I opened the door slowly to be face to face with a woman and three men in suits. I looked at them shocked, wondering why people like them are in a place like mine. 

"Are you Kelli Clerck" the woman asked in a voice full of authority. "Yes" i answered in a hushed tone. 

"It has come to my attention that you are a victim of abuse,I need you to come with me we are from CPS child protective service" she spoke and looked at me with a sad smile. 

"I-im very sorry b-but i cant come w-with you"  i stuttered out scared, why do these people care so god damn much?

"then i guess its going to be the hard way" the lady hissed and snapped her fingers and pointed at me. 

Before i knew what was happening i was running, which wasn't that fast due to the fact that i was bruised and in allot of pain. 

i felt a strong arm go around my body and me being pulled up in the air. and over some ones shoulder. 

I started to scream at the top of my lungs, and kicked the man, hit the man that was holding me over his shoulder trying to take me to god knows where. 

"Please just let me go, please" i cried. I screamed. but it was no use there was no one around and no one to save me now. I am being kid nappped and i have to deal with it, but it cant be any worse then being with Steve.

 I felt a sharp pain in the side of my neck. I felt the soft seat of a vehicle. I looked up the woman that sent the men after me. She sighed and looked at me in disgust then whispered in my ear bitterly. 

"And they think you would make a good luna" what she meant by this i dont know and who knows if i ever will. 

-------------

Please dont forget to 

Vote

Comment

follow me. 

Means the world to me

I am very sorry about the late update, i will try to update again in the next couple of days.