Chapter 11- Mine

chapter 11- Mine

Kellis p.o.v

I don't know how long we've been driving but that's probably because i was passed out for half of it anyways. 

i don't know where were going and I'm pretty sure that these people are not child protective services. Just putting that out there. 

I looked at the wall of the back of the black van with no windows, looked like a kidnappers van. 

I sighed and looked up in the front to see everyone but one man who was driving asleep. I'm never going to get out of here. i thought shamelessly. 

'don't think like that our mate will come and save us' my wolf wined. In the back of my mind i knew that he would try to find me but the problem is, when will he notice that I'm missing. It could be days or even weeks and who knows what could happen in that time. 

The van came to a sharp stop making my head fling forward,causing me to glare at the man in the front. He looked back at me with a synthetic smile. 

"Where here" he smiled and get out of the van causing every one else to wake. 

Where are we? i wondered. It cant be as bad as Steve's house right? Maybe it is cps and they just want to help me. 

I was yanked out of the car by my hair causing my to yelp, not in pain but in shock. So they aren't going to help me. 

I looked up at the woman in surprise only to see her grinning and all of the other men looking stunned. "I don't think alpha would like you hurting her" one man pointed at to the woman. 

She just rolled her eyes as i stood on my feet. Alpha? I turned and looked at the largest house that i have ever seen in front of me. It was no dout a pack house for hundreds of wolfs. 

I gulped why does there alpha want me? what did i ever do to deserve this?

They gave me a nudge to the house and i walked in front of them. The metal gates opened and a man walked out around the age of me. He looked like my mate, somewhat. 

"My luna" he spoke and hugged me, i stood there frozen. His what? 

I shook my head vigorously. no...no...no this cant be happening. "No" i spoke with a Strong voice. 

"What do u mean no my love?" he questioned 

"I am not your luna, i have a mate and you are not it" i looked up at him to see his face twist with anger. 

He stomped off back through the gates but not before stopping and saying. "You will be mine, You have no choose." 

The continued to push me inside the gates and into the house. They showed me a room, i nice room with clothing and a personal bathroom. 

I sat down on the bed and cried, everyone is gone, i have nothing, this odd man is going to make me mate with him. 

As shocking as it sounds , i just want to go home. 

---------

please dont forget to 

Vote 

Comment

Follow. 

means the world to me