Chapter 17- A Strange Place

This chapter goes out to LilyMollyMoony for begin very supportive and commenting on the last couple chapters, so thanks <3

Gabes p.o.v

I held my mates hand and looked at her pale face. She isn't dead , my wolf kept repeating to me. 

Once i saw that  she had been covered it took everything within me to uncover her and see just how bad she looked. 

I sat and stared at her, holding her cold hand. 

Kellis p.o.v

I was laying in the field, where i don't know, i was in a long baby blue dress that went past my feet, my black hair was falling down on my shoulders. 

I was to scared to get up or move from this spot scared of what i might see. All i knew is that i wanted to get back to my mate as soon as possible, but will that really happen?

Only one way to find out . 

I got up slowly from the soft grass. i looked around, to my left it was dark, but i could still make out the outline of the trees. 

to my right there was a bright forest with birds chipping. I was lost, which way do i go, well to the light side obviously. 

I took a step towards the light forest and i heard a hissing sound from behind me. "Oh, Kelli" a voice hissed, i turned and looked into the dark Forest and saw nothing, 

I felt like i was being pulled into the dark side, like there was something in there that wanted me in there. 

I heard a gasp as i started walking back to the dark side, i spun around as soon as i heard it . Standing on the edge of the light side, there stood a angle with blond hair and long white wings to match her dress. 

I gasped at her, the only thing that was different about her is her green eyes, angels usually have bright blue eyes, 

"I saw her first, Kate" i voice behind me hissed. I spun back around and looked at the woman in front of me he had long black hair with blood red eyes, his black wings also matching his outfit. 

I studied him as he hissed the words at the woman across from me. "no, we know what you would do with her, use her as a weapon she is a teenage girl, Jeremy." Kate told Jeremy. 

I looked at them both and slowly started to back away from the dark angel whom i was closer to then the good angel. 

i gulped, and whispered "i just want to go home" the woman looked at me in sadness. And the man looked at me and smiled, "if you come with me then i can get you home my darling' he said as nicely as i believe he could. 

But i know one thing, you can never trust a dark angel. 

I slowly started to inch over to the light side ,because i knew is was my best shot to get out of this place and get home. 

"you can not!' the nice angel said sternly. He said something back but i wasn't paying attention i was concentrations on my footing so i didn't fall and he didn't notice where i was going. 

I know the dark angels they will abuse my powers, I know that my self even though i didn't grow up with angels. 

The woman must have seen that i was on the border of the light side when she smiled and whispered "Come my child" 

I did. I walked across. 

To be greeted by the sight of a large lake and miles and miles of land. 

All around me there was nothing but me and the angel from the other side. I looked up at her as she scanned the area. 

I asked her the question i have been dieing to know

"Am I dead?"

-------------

dont forget to 

Vote

Comment

Follow

Means the world to me