Chapter 23: Meet me

Third period rolled around and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Many people did look at me and a couple girls even asked me what happened. I totally avoided Michaela and Dante in second period considering the fact the fact that Joanne wasn't here today.

I sat in my usual seat which was in the very back of the class room. I saw Princeton walk in a sit next to me.

"Hey lovely, you look nice today." He smiled at me.

"Thanks Princy"

"So has anyone gave you grief today?"

"No it was pretty normal, some people asked a couple questions but that was it."

Princeton began to open his mouth but Beverly interrupted him.

"Hey yn, how you doing today? Omg I love your outfit." She smiled at me.

I glanced at Princeton and he just looked confused.

"Um thanks Beverly," I said. "And I'm doing fine."

"Well that's good, see ya later." She said as she waved and took a seat.

I looked at Princeton and he laughed. "Shut up," I said as I hit him playfully.

The teacher walked in the classroom as soon as the bell rang.

"Okay, so today class we are going to get into the groups from yesturday and continue with our aspiration assignment. Yn we will find you a group don't worry." He said as he went explaing everything else we were going to do.

I looked at Princeton and smiled and he smiled back. The teacher let everyone get into their groups while me and Princeton made our way to the teachers desk. "Um, excuse me but Yn is going to be in our group."

The teacher nodded his head and me and Princeton went to a desk where 3 other students were conversating. "Okay Yn, this is Dera, Ariel, and Taya." Princeton said while introducing us. The girls waved in usion as I waved back and smiled. "Hi, Yn we are all sisters its nice to meet you." Dera said said. She was pretty with her heavy african accent. She wasn't dark skinned but she also wasn't to light. Ariel and Taya were still smiling at me and it made me feel welcomed.

"Okay so we are all dicussing about what we want to be in life and how we want to carry out our future." Taya said while pushing her glasses further on her nose. "TayTay its okay we don't have to do this." Ariel said as she took out her phone. She was obviously the slacker of the sisters. Taya just shook her head and started scribbling on a sheet of paper.

The rest of the 30 minutes that  we were in there consisted of laughing and talking. The sisters were really goofy and funny and they had great conversation. "So Yn, you wanna sit with us at lunch today?" Taya asked me. I looked at Prince and he nodded his head. "I guess thats a yes." I said as we laughed once more. The bell rang and everyone scurried out of class and out to lunch. I on the other hand took my time leaving class because I wasnt to fond of what might go down at lunch today. "Hey you coming?" Ariel asked as her, Taya, and Deja stopped mid way through the door. "Um yeah, I'll be there in a minute." I said as they nodded and walked out the door. I sank down in my chair and cuffed my hands. 

"Are you okay Ms. Clark?" The teacher asked me. "Yes, im fine... I was just reminiscing on my groups presentation idea." I lied through my teeth. I got up and slowly walked out of the class room and waved my teacher a good bye. I walked slowly through the hall way until i was inches away from the cafateria door and I heard someone call my name. 

"Hey you." The manly figure said as he walked towards me. It was obviously Roc. "Hey Chres why arent you in there?" I asked while pointing back at the door.

He simply shrugged his shoulders, "Well I was waiting for you." He said while he put his hands on my waist. I giggled and inched closer towards him. "Aye lets get out of here?" he asked me sounding eager. 

"Where are we gonna go" I asked smiling at him. "I dont care, anywhere. We just have to be really quiet." He said while he put a finger up to his mouth and laughed. I nodded my head and grabbed my hand and started to run to the parking lot entrance. My heels were clacking on the ground and I stopped him. "Chres my shoes are going to get us caught." 

He thought for a minute then smiled. "Hop on" He said as he kneeled down. I laughed and got on his back, the classic piggy back ride.

Once we got to the parking lot where his car was parked, he put me down and we hopped in. 

"So where are we going?" I asked him while taking off my heels revealing my aching  feet. 

"Well we can go to my house..." He said as an suggestion. I said okay and looked out the window. 

We pulled up to his house and John and Maria were gone. Chres parked in the garage so it looked like he wasnt home. Once we got in the house we went up stairs and straight to his room. 

"You know I have never really been in your room before." 

"Really, I thought you always came in here." Chresanto laughed as he spreaded across his bed. 

He sat up while he was still sitting and just looked at me. It got kind of awkard as I stood in the middle of his bedroom floor. "What" I asked him while looking down. He just continued to look me at me then he slowly inched towards me and grabbed my arms and pulled me on top of him. 

"OW" I said while I was on top of him. He laughed and then sat up. "Sorry, you just looked so awkward standing there." 

I sat on his bed and crossed my legs. "So what are we going to do?" I asked him. "I dont care, whatever you want." He said while smiling. 

We just sat there in silence, I wanted to tell him my feelings but I dont know if he feels the same way about me. The silence grew longer which made it way more akward. 

"Yn, can I tell you something?" Roc asked me with a serious expression which took me out of my train of thought. "Um yeah, go ahead." I said kind of worried. 

He took a deep breath then looked at me, "Yn, I dont think I can do this." 

My heart sank down to my stomach once I heard that. I looked the other way, "Look Chres, I knew this was going to happen. I was gonna catch feelings for you and you were just going to shut me down." By now tears were forming in my eyes. "I just knew it Chres, you dont like me." I said grabbing my things and getting up. 

Thats when the unexpected happened. 

_____________________________________________________________________

Okay so heres a cliffhanger for you. So the #Askmissy is still in effect ... if you have no idea what im talking about then go look at my last update with all the imformation. But HOPEFULLY there are pictures on the sides with pictures of the sisters Taya, Dera, and Ariel. And NO they are NOT going to be Princetons, Prods, and Rays girlfriends ... maybe. But OMG I have 200k. Thank you guys so much and I love yall.