Chapter 15: Jealous

I woke up to a banging at my door. I rolled over and looked at my phone. It was 6:36 in the morning. Just then a girls voice whispered into the door followed by more banging. I groaned loudly and put the pillow over my head, but that didn't help. I then found myself on the floor as I rolled over on my bed. I used the door knob to pull myself up and I unlocked it. In ran Bre, she had what looked liked a cell phone in her hand. She ran behind me and in came Chresanto screaming.

"Shut up" I yelled at Chresanto for being so loud. He ignored me and tackled Bre to the floor. She rolled over laughing like crazy while Chresanto grabbed the phone out of her hand. "Never take my phone again" he said on top of her while laughing. He started tickling her and she was laughing uncontrollably. I laid back down on my bed and covered my face with the blanket. I heard the door close and I looked to see Bre sitting at the foot of my bed. "What was that about" I asked her still under my covers. "Oh nothing" she said in low voice while a smile appeared on her face. I took the covers off her face and saw her grin. I sat up and crossed my arms, "Mhm, yea just nothing." She put her hands into her lap and crossed her legs. "What are you so happy for" I asked her with a smirk on my face. She looked at me and smiled, "I think I like Chresanto" she said while she started to blush.

I rolled my eyes, and got up and walked into my bathroom. Bre laid on my bed and looked at the ceiling. My phone buzzed and I walked to my bed to grab it. There was a text messege from Chresanto.

AssHole: School starts at 8:35, if you want a ride you better hurry ya ass up.

I looked at the time, it was 6:52. I sighed and threw my phone on the bed and went to one of my boxes in the corner. Bre sat up and crossed her legs, "What's wrong?" She asked me. I didn't answer instead I pulled out a dress and my bandeau. "School" I finally answerd. She nodded and took out her cell phone. I got up and walked out of my room leaving Bre in there. I smelled food and knew it was Maria. I walked downstairs and instead of seeing Maria, I saw Chresanto at the stove. He looked over his shoulder and when he saw me he looked back at what he was doing. "Goomorning" I said to him while pulling out a chair and sitting in it. "Wassup" he said still focused on whatever that was in the pan. There was an awkward silence, "Did you get my text" he asked breaking the silence. "Yup" I said while nodding and looking at my nails. "I'm leaving at 7:50" he said. I shrugged my shoulders and went back upstairs. Bre wasn't in my room anymore so I closed and locked my door. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I washed up quickly and hopped out. I needed all the time I could, so I could get this mane on my head under control. So I just brushed it into a high bun.

I then put on my clothes and I heard my phone buzz. I picked it up and it was a text from Jayy.

Hubby: GMorning beautiful princess. I hope your day is marvelous.

I put my phone in my bag and looked at the time. It was 7:47 and I all of a suddenly got a text from Chresanto.

Asshole: hurry up if you don't wanna get left.

Rolling my eyes I checked myself one more time, l look pretty decent. I ran down the steps and out the door to see Chresanto, JacobL, and Rayan in the car. They left the front seat for me I guess. I got into the car and looked foward. I found all three of them staring at me as if there was something wrong. I looked at all three of them, "Umm yes" I asked. "You look good today girl" Rayan said. I nodded and smiled. "I expected to see sweats and a hoody" Chresanto snickered as he turned on the car and backed out the parking lot.

There I updated are you happy!! Lol

The link to what you wore is in the comments

And who wants to face time? My email is misleara@hotmail.com, hit up my IM to.

I love the fans :)