Chapter 8; The night before

Yn POV
I woke up, stretched out my arms and yawned. I looked around and didn't recognize my room. And then I remembered, my mom gave me to my dad. Just thinking about it made me wanna scream. But it instead I buried my face in my pillow.
I looked up and then all of a sudden, it hit my nose. The fresh scent of my favorite, Strawberry Pancakes. I smiled at the fact Marie was home. She was an awesome cook. Looking at my phone I became disappointed, it was dead. I put it on the charger and put on some sweat pants and headed downstairs.
" Hello Mar-", I said as I hit the corner. It wasn't, it was Prince.
"Hey Prince" I said in an embarrassed tone.
He looked back at me then turned back to the stove. "Oh hey Yn" he answered me.
"Your pancakes smell very good" I told him.
"Thanks" he said. I could see the corner of mouth curving into a smile.
I headed into the living room to see what the others were doing. They apparently stayed the night. All I want to know is where Maria and John are.
"Hey niggas" I said while leaning on one of the walls.
"Well GoodMorning to you too" Ray said back to me.
"Yea... Where is Maria and John?" I asked them.
"Oh you didn't get the message they said they were staying in a hotel for the night.
"Oh, no I didn't get the memo" I said as I sat down in between Prod and Ray, took the remote and switched to Girl Code.
"Aye, we were watching that" Prod whined.
"Who cares aren't y'all a little to old for Spongebob?" She said as she laughed.
They all looked at me, "No" they said with scowls on there face.
"Well hey I'm sorry" I said as I watched the tv.

A couple minutes later Jacob called us to eat. I had to say it smelled really good. I sat next to Daniel and Cresanto. It was kinda awkward because everyone was really quiet. I was the first to finish my food. So I washed my dish and sprinted upstairs.

I decided to just take a shower and get dressed.
About 20 minutes later I got dressed and checked my phone. (Link to outfit in description) My best friend Jay called me. I called him back and was so happy to hear his voice.
"Hello"
"Hey Jayy"
"Omg ! Yn I miss yo lil ass"
"I miss you to honey"
"So how is LA"
"It's iight I guess, I miss Trinity, Aisha and all them back home"
"Yeah we miss you to, we want you back"
"I know you do, I wanna go back to. It just doesn't feel like home, like it did in there"
"Yeah I feel you. So you and Sabrina still be fighting ha"
"I haven't seen her or heard from her in two days"
"Damn, where you think she at"
"Home..."
"Wait I'm confused"
"My mom tricked me. She said we were coming here to have a better life, but instead she made me come live with my dad. She dropped me off like I was some rag doll. I hate my dad!" That's when a tear dropped from her eye.
"Aww, Yn it's going to be okay. I'm pretty sure your dad loves you. If he didn't, he wouldn't have opened up his home to you"
"Yea I guess your right. Thanks Jay Jay"
"Well I have to go, I will talk to you later okay"
"Alright I love you best friend"
"I love you too"
And with that last sentence he hung up. Yn cleaned her face, she didn't want anyone to know she was crying. She put in her shoes, grabbed her phone and skipped downstairs.
"Where are you going so early" Roc asked looking surprised.
She then took Priñcetøn's keys off the table and tossed them to him.
"Princeton I need you to drive me to the mall"
"I'm not the only one in here with a car"
"But I didn't ask anyone , I asked you. Now your going to get in that fucking car so we can be gone... To the mall"
"Fine let me put on my shoes" he growled.
"Good now I'm gonna go wait in the car, don't take long either"
Yn walked out the house and got in Priñcetøn's Range Rover. It was really nice. But that's not what she chose him for. She chose him beacause she wanted to ask about Chresanto. Was his life always like this growing up.

As she waited in the passenger seat, she saw Princeton followed by the rest of the boys. Her eyes grew wide, and she glared at Princeton. He shrugged his shoulders at her then they all hopped in the car.

About 10 minutes with being in the car, Yn grew irritated. She turned the radio all the way up so she can drown out their noise, but it didn't work. So she put in her earrbuds and listened to Kendrick Lamar the whole way there.

As soon as they got to the mall, it's was flooded with people. Princeton found a parking spot, and they all got out.

"Okay this is the plan, Princeton, Roc, and Daniel are going to come with me, and you to are going together since we are the only people who have to buy things" Yn told Rayan and Craig.
"What are we going to do , exactly" Daniel asked.
"You guys are going to ho help me shop, since school is coming on Monday, I need a new wardrobe" Yn told him.
"We will call you when we are ready" Craig said.
They all split up. Walking Chresanto was walking extremely close to Yn.

Roc POV
I don't want any of these guys looking at Yn. She is to beautiful. And I'm standing so close to her, so they think I'm with her. I'm really happy she came to live with us. We have a really bright future together... Wait what am I saying, that's my step sister. I think I'm falling for her though. The way she walks, the way she talks, the way her face tightens up when she's mad. Just her presence made my whole body tingle and my mind go crazy. I have to make a move before its to late.

I saw her and Princeton a little in front of me, talking and laughing. She looked like she was having a great time. Is it... Is it already to late? Did she fall for Prince?

Okay there you go. Another chapter is coming up in bit.

Follow me on Instagram @livingcoutour_
Kik me @ThisBlasianx

And Remember the link to the outfit she is wearing is in the comments

10+ VOTES, 10+ COMMENTS, 10+ FOLLOWERS to continue.
Stay mindless gorgeous people!! 💙😍

💙MindlessCreations143💙