Chapter 10: Ehhh

YN POV

I was running for God's Sake. We didn't know where to hide. There was a back exit. Daniel was in the lead of everyone. Prodigy yelled something but I couldn't hear what he said because these girls were to damn loud. Then all of a sudden we hit a corner. Running was my least favorite thing to do. It was stupid. We had finally reached an exit door and made our way through it. Daniel and Prodigy tried there best to hold it.

"KEEP GOING" Daniel yelled to me and Rayan.

We ran to Princeton's truck. I remembered I had the keys and I threw them to Rayan. We both hopped in and he started it up. Soon he drove to the door where Daniel and Prodigy were trying there best to keep it closed.

"GET IN!" Rayan yelled.

Daniel and Prodigy looked at each other and dashed to the car and quickly hopped in. The doors open and out spilled girls everywhere. Rayan drove off before they could run to the car.

"OMG! What the hell was that" I said while trying to catch my breath.

"Trust me, that happens all the time" Daniel said laughing.

Rayan looked in the back seat...

"Oh no" Rayan said.

"What bro" Prodigy asked.

"Where's Roc and Prince" Rayan said slamming on the breaks.

"Oh shit!"

Rayan turned the car around and rushed back to the mall.

"Ok Yn, stay here we are going to go find them" Rayan said as he, Daniel and Prodigy got out the car.

"But what about me, I wanna go" Yn asked.

"NO! We are going to be right back" Prodigy yelled.

They sprinted off towards the entrance and I watched them. As soon as they got around the corner I got out of the truck and ran towards the back exit. I knew they were somewhere close because it wasn't to far from where we ran out. I tried to listen but I couldn't hear anything.

I opened the door and swiftly stepped in. I looked in all directions but there wasn't any fan in sight. Just people trying to shop. I walked down the mall corridor very carefully, just so I don't bump into Ray, Prod, or Daniel.

I took an elevator to the second floor and as I walked out somebody grabbed my arm and pulled me I to a bush. I tried to scream but whoever it was covered my mouth. I looked at the person and it was Prince.

"OMG! Prince, you scared me. Where is Roc?" I whispered. He pointed to the left and I saw Roc wedged in a corner.

I kinda wanted to laugh because he looked so cute.

I stood up and Princeton looked at me like I was crazy.

"C'mon" I said as I held out my hand.

He grabbed it without saying a word. I pulled him up and looked around. There was sweatshirt store right across the way.

"Stay here" I said as I quickly sprinted across the floor.

I took two random hoodies and threw the cashier 30 dollars. Then I sprinted back across the floor.

First I gave Roc a Gray one, and Prince the black one. They quickly threw them on and we dashed for the stairs.

As soon as we made it down the 6 flights of steps I led them to the back entrance door where the car still awaited.

We ran to the car and quickly hopped in and locked the door. Then we all looked at each other and busted out laughing.

"Oh my gosh! That was hilarious" I chocked.

"I know! You should have seen Rocs face when he was wedged in that corner" Princeton laughed.

"Aye that was funny though" Roc said.

Just then Prodigy, Daniel, and Ray came jolting to the car with torn clothes and worry on their faces. And they ran in the car.

"Didn't I te-tell you to st-stay in the car" Ray said trying to catch his breath.

"Well I knew you would have needed help" Yn said as she laughed again.

"Yea whatever" Ray said while starting the car and pulling off.

10+ Comments, 10+ Votes, 5+ Followers to Continue

Follow me on Instagram @piinkyinthebrain

❤ Stay Mindless ❤
MindlessCreations