Chapter 12: Remember

Yn POV
When we got to the house I could see John and Maria's car in the garage. All the lights were on and the smell of barbecue was coming from the backyard. I hoped out the car and literally ran to the door. The smell of food made me go crazy. I think because I'm just a big fat ass. I went into the kitchen were Maria was mixing up mashed potatoes. I hugged her tightly and her eyes widened.

"Never leave me alone with them again" I say hugging her tightly. There was loud music playing in the backyard and people splashing in the pool. "Is there some type of party going on" I ask her confused.

"Yea fathers release party was today. I'm sorry we didn't tell you but he has a new artist on the label and called everyone to celebrate. His name is Jaeson or Jay or something." She said while looking at the potatoes.

I squint my eyes and go out in the backyard. Jay... I wonder who it is. When I found John he was cooking on the grill and talking to who looks like Baby from YMCMB. I pushed past many celebrities. On the inside I was totally fangirling but right now I was trying to get to John.

After a few more shoves and pushes I finally got to him. He looked at me and a big smile started to spread across his face. "And this is my baby girl Yn. She is 15." he told what looked liked Nicki Minaj. He tried to hug me but I didn't hug him back.

"Hey lil Barbie" Nicki said to me. She kneeled down, which kinda looked impossible because of her 9in heels. I was totally star struck. She looked even gorgeous in person than on tv. I've always had a little crush on her.

She got back up and I turned to John and cut to the chase. " Um John, who is your new artist Jayy" I asked him curiously.

"Oh he is about your age, older I think." he paused for a minute and looked into the crowd of people. "There he is" he said pointing to a guy sitting next to some girl. "Can you tell him I want to talk to him?".

I tried to study the boys face but he was turned to the side. He was tall, and had a flat top. His chocolate watery skin glistened under the 6:00 dusk. I pushed through many other people. I saw Tyga and Honey Cocaine here as well. As I inched closer and closer to the boy I start to recognize him and I finally realized who he was.

"JAYYYYYYYYYYY" I screamed at the top of my lungs and rushing past people to get to him. Lots of people were looking at me but I didn't care. I was so happy to see my best friend. He quickly turned his head into my direction and got up quickly. I ran up to him and jumped on him as he hugged me.

"Oh my gosh, baby girl I didn't know you were at this party" he said shocked. He stared into my eyes. You just don't know how much I missed him.

"No I live here now" I told him. His mouth dropped open as I spoke. And the girl he was talking to gawked at me. I glanced at her and figured out it was Coco Jones. She gave me a hard look and then snapped at him.

"Ugh hello Jayy...." she said sounding annoyed. He gave her the shhh finger while still looking at me. She made an O shape with her mouth and then stormed off into the crowd. "I got something to show you" I said to him as I tugged on his wrist and led him into the house. Maria was still in the kitchen cooking and no telling where the boys went.

I looked around the corner into the living room and a couple of people were in the living room playing PS3. I quickly slipped around the corner and led Jayy into upstairs into my room. Once we in there I closed and locked my door. Once I did that I could say Jayy was laying on my bed with one leg up. I joined him and turned to face him. He was starring into my eyes and I was staring into his.

"When were you going to tell me about this?" I asked him in a low tone. He looked at me. His dark eyes bleeding into my skin.

"I was gonna tell you when......" he couldn't finish his sentence. I waited for a moment and he was still starring at me.

"When what?" I asked. He looked at the the ceiling and then ran his hand through his flat hair. It looked he was in a deep thought, the. He turned back to me and opened his mouth. But nothing came out. He then tried to speak again.

"I was going to tell you when I was going to ask you.." he paused once more. It kinda annoyed me because he wasn't saying what he was going to say.

"I was going to tell you when I wanted you to be my girlfriend" he said while looking at the ceiling. I didn't say anything for a long while. I was thinking to myself. Me and Jayy have been friends since 2nd grade and now he wants to date me. Jayy is really sexy, but he's also my best friend. I don't want our friendship to be in jeopardy if we do date.

Jayy turned to me and played in my hair. Our eyes met once more and his lips crashed into mine. I didn't know what was happening, it was all so fast. I found myself kissing him back. I was kissing my best friend, and I liked it...

20 Vote and Comments to continue

🌺MindlessCreations🌺