The Talk

"Dad." I whispered. "Apparently, Felix, if your watching this, then you finally made it. you're living the dream. Unfortunately, I'm not there to live it with you. Someone who cares about you, and loves you went out of there way to find this tape. I'm not even too sure where I put it." I giggled. My dad was so young, and unfortunately he was still young when he died. Only 31. "Right now your only six, and I don't think you'll be watching this for a minimum of ten years. And I'm ten years I see you going to the slopes every chance you get. Your number one priority is to improve. Wether it's learning a new trick, or perfecting an old one. Felix I want you to remember the one thing I drilled into your head so much, I made you say it like a prayer:"

"Your not doing this for the medals, or the fame. Your doing it for someone you love. And if you don't win, that someone your doing it for, will only love you even more." I said with the tape. I was crying now. I didn't even try to hold it in anymore. "Felix. you are and extraordinary young women that can do anything she sets her mind to. And I hope you never forget that. I hope you never forget that i'll always be there. No matter what the situation. I love you, and tell Spencer I love him too. 1st or 50th, you'll always be my champion." He smiled as the tape cut off. I looked over to Spencer, who was speechless. "I think I found the back story to you brand name." Danica said. "PureAlexander." Was all I could say. "Felix?" Shaun said putting a hand on my shoulder. "He knew." I couldn't speak in full sentences. "He had faith in you Felix." He replied, earning a hug. I could finally speak after our embrace. "I think Spencer's broken." I said poking his cheek. My brother just looked at me weird. "There was one for him too, but it wasn't for the Olympics." Shaun informed. "Then what was it?" I questioned. "Skateboarding. The X-Games." He said. "I did get asked to be in the X-Games this winter." Was Spencer's simple reply. "Your dad looked amazing." Danica said. "He was." I informed.

Sorry this chapter was really short. The next one should be longer. It's the transition from New York to Sochi. Exiting!