11 Drunk and sexy

I was so happy when I finally woke up the next morning. It was like my birthday and christmas all rolled into one. I'm using this as an expression only because in reality my birthdays were never really very good. Christmas' were ok though, I love the atmosphere, the whole of England gets cheery.

I got ready for school and went downstairs. I was being especially nice to my step-dad because I couldn't risk having anymore bruises for tonight. He drove me to school and as he pulled up outside I jumped out of the car, shouted bye and ran into school.

Amy was waiting for me and she had a knowing grin on her face.

"What's up with you?" I said.

"Its all around school about yours and Ty's date tonight."

"I don't really think its a date."

"Well according to him it is."

"Why? What's he said!?!" I was excited.

"He got into a fight yesterday because some guy was saying things about you. The guys were excited your finally going to a party and one of them 'joked' about using a roofy on you. Ty dragged him against the wall and hit him. Apparently the guy had to go to hospital. Anyway the guys have accepted that Ty has dibs on you and the girls are jealous as hell. He said he is taking you to the party."

I feel like I should be annoyed at him for treating me like an incapable girl but instead I feel happy that he is possessive over me. He acted like he really likes me.

Talk of the devil! I felt arms wrap around my waist and instantly knew that it was Ty. His delicious smell enveloped me a few seconds later. I turned in his embrace and rested my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around his lower back. He kissed me on the cheek and then looked up. It was obvious he was making a statement.

I had a moment of genius. I could get away with anything and there was nothing he could do whilst he was trying to show everyone we were together. I looked at him and he raised his eyebrows. I smiled a little girl smile. I was quite nervous. I wasn't really sure I wanted to do this.

I reached my head up and placed the tiniest of kisses on his lips. He stared at me in shock. I started to blush. I couldn't believe I had done that, I mean I was so glad I had but it was nothing like me. I was never so forward.

His lips curved into a smile and he bent towards my neck. He softly kissed the skin below my ear and whispered "Just you wait till later."

I got chills up my spine. I could not wait until later. Tonight was going to be epic.

He left and Amy looked at me with her eyebrows raised. I shrugged at her and tried not to blush.

I went into school wishing the day was over already.

All my lessons felt a year long and lunch seemed about 4 years. Finally after what seemed like a lifetime I was back in the car on my way home.

I got in through the door and said to my dad "Is there anything you want me to do before I go and meet Ty?"

"No, you go and have fun."

I think he was feeling a little guilty about knocking me unconscious. I was definitely making the most of it. I doubted I would be able to go out again for a very long time.

I went upstairs and started getting ready. When I was finished even I thought I looked above average. In fact I was pretty pleased with myself. My phone beeped.

'I will pick you up at 8. See you then angel." I quickly text him back. I like that he calls me angels. I've always liked the thought of angels. Beautiful, good and honest. I would like to think that the second two describe me.