Chapter 12: Portal to the Reset Button

Ladybug laid next to Chat Noir on top of the Agreste mansion. They rested there, looking up at the shining blue sky, watching the clouds go by.

"That one looks like a bunny."

"No it doesn't." Chat Noir replied. "It's obviously a snowman. Don't you see the top hat and the carrot nose?"

"No, but you see what ever you want. Now look at that one." Ladybug said, pointing to the sky. "That one kind of looks like you."

"Are you kidding me? That doesn't look anything like me."

Ladybug's eyes protested as she picked up the spell book that sat next to her and flipped through the pages.

"Erscheinen, was ich für mein gutes denke und wünsche!" She chanted.

Chat Noir's face slowly appeared on the clouds above.

"You were saying." Ladybug smirked.

"Tha-That's cheating. You are the worst at watching clouds."

"Pff! Whatever. That was a spell to give me what I wish for so . . . you should take it as a compliment that I put your face up in the clouds."

"Let me see that!" Chat shouted, grabbing the book.

"Wait! What are yo-"

"Erscheinen, was ich für mein gutes denke und wünsche!"

Ladybug stared up at the clouds as a message appeared in them.

"I love you, Marinette. You are absolutely purrfect." Ladybug read aloud. "You put a pun up in the sky with the words I love you? You're crazy." Ladybug laughed, sitting up.

"But you love me too." Chat smiled, leaning closer.

"That's true." Ladybug smiled, looking down at the street below and saw a transformed Alya and Nino approaching the mansion. "Hey look. They're here."

"Good. Time to enter the Betweens." Chat Noir bounced up and grabbed Ladybug's hand, helping her up.

"Now we don't have to sit here bored, staring at clouds."

Ladybug and Chat Noir jumped down to the front entrance and led Volpina and Nino inside.

"Isn't your dad gonna wonder where you are?" Nino asked.

"He has another meeting today and I told Natalie that I needed to stay up in my room and focus on homework."

They all walked over to the family portrait as Adrien pulled up a chair. He opened up the picture and entered the code to the safe.

"Cool." Volpina awed at the safe. "I wish I had a hidden safe then led to a hidden room."

They all crawled into the room and closed the safe so no one could come in.

"Okay . . . so according to the spell book, we have to join hands while I say this spell and then the portal with appear in the floor." Ladybug announced, staring at the spell book.

"Let's do it." Chat smiled, walking to the center of the room.

Volpina and Nino joined hands with him as Ladybug soon came over. They all closed their eyes as Ladybug started to cast the spell.

"Brechen Sie durch die Türen der Betweens und bringen Sie uns einen Transportweg!"

Air swirled around in the room as the portal appeared on the floor in the middle of the circle they created. They let go of each other and stared at the black sparkling portal that started to appear in the floor.