Chapter 5

In the morning I had a talk with LIn.

"Listen LIn, I have to go to work."

"Work. I go too." she smiled.

"No sorry we can't do that, You stay here. You will have to stay in the house by yourself till I come home. Do not let anyone in the house. Do not open the door for anyone. I have books here you can read okay?" I told her.

"I will read and stay." she said.

"Good and DONT let anyone in here. and DONT leave this house." 

"I will stay, read." She smiled.

I had a super busy work day. The day went fast. fortunatley,I was able to sneak out a little early  I speed home. I walked in the door. Lin was standing in the living room, dressed in one of my dresses. She looked so nice. except it was big on her. 

"Wow you look very nice, we need to get you some clothers." I told her.

"I read your books." she said proudly.

"You read some of my books, cool I know I have like a ton of books in that closet." I laughed.

" I read your books." she smiled like she was trying to get a reaction.

We went to the closet, I opened it and it was empty. 

"Where are all my books?" I asked her.

She pointed to the wall. I looked and all the books were neatly stacked up by the wall. 

"Did you read all these books, then stack them over here." I asked a little freaked out.

"That's exactly what I did." she smiled.

"So you had a very interesting day then I guess." I said shocked.

"Why are you so shocked, I learned to read apparently faster than most people." she smlied.

"Right, so how was your day besides reading over 150 books. And how do you know you learned to read faster than most people" I giggled nervously.

"I read about it in one of your books. You seem nervous is everything alright." she asked.

"Yes everything is fine." I told her.

"I cleaned the house too." she added

I looked around and yes it was spottless. It smelled like pine oil and pledge. 

"Wow someone was extrodinaraly busy today."

My head was spinning, how did she manage all this in one day. 

"Hungry?" she asked.

"As a matter of fact I'm starving." I told her.

"Good I made speghetti." she told me.

"You cooked?" I was super freaked out.

"Yes I found a cook book, so I looked to see what you had to make for dinner." she smiled.

We sat down she served us dinner. During the delicious meal I questioned Lin on her day.

"So tell me about your day and by the way this is delicious?" I told her.

"Thank you, so about my day, after breakfast I read all the books in the closet. Then watched Tv, Then cleaned house, and cooked dinner. It was so fun." she was excited.

"That crazy Lin, I had over 150 books in that big closet. I've had those books forever. I had basically A Library in there. I had books from high school, college, everything was in there. I had cook books, self help, how to, even romance. Lin that's remarkable. You read that much in one day.?" I asked disbelieving.