Gaara of the sand.... I ain't scared of you!!!

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't own Naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pic of Mona and outfit on side.

*****************************************************************************************

(Mona)

Silence surrounded me as I stared at the darkness In me. I was awake yet I was not. I felt like I was floating inside of myself. It felt like Someone was watching me.  It was impossible but yet it was not. Nothing seemed to be as it should be in this black abyss. It seemed dark yet bright. Calming yet at the same time terrifying. I felt sure and in control yet at the same time unreliable and a meer puppet. I didn't like feeling like this.

Soon light followed that thought and now everything seemed to take shape. Tree's began to form along with birds and other items. I felt confusion pull at me as I stared at these interesting pieces. I felt peace start to hit me in waves. It was very calming and started to pull at all of the numbness that surronds my heart. It was entoxicating. I felt it wrap around me and slowly my burdens and the pain of my memories just seemed to fade away.

I watched clouds form and go by in the sky feeling the peace. I need to do this more often... Rolling over my face hovered over a pound and I watched my face on the other side. Soon her pale face was hovering over my shoulder looking into the water with me. I felt her arms wrap around me but knew from experence that I wouldn't be able to see her. I remember the first time I was here. Now I knew and it wasn't as bad.

I felt her kiss my neck and had to smile. She was so sweet. I loved her with all my heart. Looking at her though she seemed like she was getting sick. Could the dead get sick? Weren't they supposed to be handy dandy?

"Why do you look sick?" I asked tracing her face through the water.

"I was supposed to move on by now. The longer I stay the more consequences." Her staying here was hurting her?

"SO staying with me is hurting you?..." I didn't want her to suffer... I mean she already had to die.

"....Yes..... That's actually something that will be gone soon. Mona I'm sorry but This is the last time I can see you. When you pass and it's your time than we can meet again but I have to leave. If I don't I'm stuck here forever getting sicker and sicker till I finally vanish." I felt tears stream down my face and watched as they fell into the pond.

"So I won't see you again? Really?" I felt pain eat at my heart but yet my heart still felt open. It didn't feel numb like it always did before.

"Mona you have to let me go. If you don't It would eat at me and make me suffer." She snuggled closer to my neck. "I do have a request for after I'm gone.  If you would do that for me that is."

"Of course, anything." I said instantly.

"Would you.... Live for me? You know go out and be happy enough for two? I want the world to be able to see as much happiness as possible." Her question shocked me to my bones. Be happy for her? Enough for two?

"Um..... yeah.... I would love to..... For you."

"Good." A smile crept onto her lips as she gave me a closed eye smile. "Also before I go.... There is a place, it will have all of the information that you would possibly need on our clan since you were just beginning to learn." Slowly she pulled out a little locket."Just put a drop of blood in here and focus on the world with closed eyes and it will show you the way" What?

"shh...." She pressed a finger to my lips to stop me from speaking. "Remember I love you, But also remember that to hold onto the past is like to hold onto shards of broken glass. It will only cause you to hurt and bleed in the end....." And with that she was gone.