The Moon and the Memory.

Sorry but I don't own Naruto..... :( Also a pic of Mona on the side!!!!!! and the song as well!!!!!!!!!

************************************************************************************************************

(Mona)

Cold.

It was cold.

Unbearably so.

Why wasn't I warm? I was supposed to be wearing a cloak..... What happened to that? My eyes fluttered open to reveal darkness. Nothing but it. I heard noise coming from some where but it was muffled, probably by walls. Where am I? I felt like I couldn't focus. Nausea was strong in my stomach..... Where was my team? Where they here? What happen to Zabuza?

I probably sat there for over an hour thinking these questions before the door suddenly opened hurting my eyes from the bright light. With a Moan I rolled and covered my face hiding from the light as best as possible. I felt a hand rub my back and whisper gentle words of reassurement. slowly I began to relax into the bed and peaked up gently waiting for my eyes to adjust. I looked over to see a boy who looked a lot like a girl smiling down at me. It didn't help that he was wearing a kimono. Just saying......

"Are you okay now?" Wow his voice is gental....

"Yeah, I think I'm fine....." and of course my stomach had to embarrass me and sound like a dinosaur, causing the boy to laugh.

"Let's get you some food..." Hmmm.... do I take food from a guy I don't know that could easily poisen me..... Why not.

"Where am I" Why was my voice so soft? Did it always sound like this with my mask off? It always sounded blank with that damn mask.

"Um... I guess you could say a temperary home...." Wow someone looks guilty.... Just let it slid this time Mona, just let it slid....

soon we were in the kitchen with him dragging me to a chair and before I could say another thing he was dashing around the kitchen gathering some food fro mhere and there then puttin git together as fast as he could. All I could do was stare in awe by how fast he was doing it. Why was he trying so hard? Did he usually try this hard? He needs to relax and chill.

 No jinsei wa yorokobimasen gōmondearu, after all. 

( Life is a pleasure not a torture)

 (Haku)

She looked like an angel as she sat there watching me work. It made me work all the hard so I wouldn't blush. Every time I glanced or thought of her my stomach would get light like butterflies and my heartbeat would go so much fatser than usual making my hands go sweaty. Peaking another glance at her beautiful face I realized she probably doesn't even notice her mask is off right now. I hope she doesn't insest on wearing it, It would hide her beautiful face that I couldn't stop peaking at.

 Her hair was straight and shined brightly even in the kitchen light. Her eyes seemed to glow a deep blue that seemed deeper than the ocean and could see through your soul. Her face was perfect and went well with her white Kimono. Her skin was the perfect shade of pale that looked like it shined like the moon. She was perfect and I couldn't help myself from looking at her. every time I looked away it felt like a peice of my heart was being ripped to shreds. Not to mention her voice was perfect. It sounded like an angel calling from above.

Perfect.

"No jinsei wa yorokobimasen gōmondearu" I have no Idea what she said but it seemed like heaven to my ear's

"W-what?" I asked before I could stop my stutter. I couldn't help it, She was just so nerve wracking to be near.

"It means "Life is a pleasure not a torture" Meaning you shouldn't work your self so hard so fast. Chill and relax a bit." She smiled at the end of her sentece sending my heart to beat in over load.