lot's of things are going down.

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't own Naruto. Please comment and vote!!!!!!!!!!!!

 ♣♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♥♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♥♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♥♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♥♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♣

(Mona)

The rocking of the boat was a calm relaxing motion that had me going in and out of a light daze. Add in the fact that the fog made the world seem so small and quiet, I was about ready to fall asleep. Silence surronded everyone except Kakashi and Tazuna who were talking about someone named Gato. So far he sounded like a wanna-be thug. The conversation went on as I continued to doze in and out. Next thing I new we were stopping right next to land and everyone was hopping out.

"Hiya!!!!" And then Naruto sent a Kunai into the tree's. he came out with the Kunai saying it was a mouse.

"Yeah right!!! Your are so obvious Naruto that it's not funny!!!!!!!" God Sakura, it really must be your time of the month.

"Hey, Have you ever heard of keeping your mouth shut so people don't find us? You know we have other way more Dangerous ninja trying to kill Tazuna so it's not really that smart to scream. Oh wait you aren't smart." God I wish I could smack her also. Her gasping face was funny though. but then she started to scream at me.

God, I was getting a HUGE headache.

"Sakura calm down, and Naruto don't play with those, they aren't toys." Of course as soon as Kakashi said that Naruto sent one into Another tree right above a rabbits head. soon he was crying over the bunny but I didn't pay attention. I felt like we were being watched. soon I felt like they were closer and closer.

"Get down!!!" Was all Kakashi said before I knew that we were under attack, again.

Bring it.

A sword was wedge into a tree with some dude standing on it. He looked like a cow. Dead seriouse. A COW. Bandages wrapped around his mouth while his leg and arm warmers made him look like a cow. If I was Sakura I would under estimate him, but I'm not!!!!!. To bad for him.

"Zabuza." Growled Kakashi

"Well if it isn't the copy cat ninja himself, Kakashi Hatake. The man whose copied over a 1,000 jutsu's. Your in my bingo book." Wow I didn't even know there was a bingo book. Naruto went charging only to have Kakashi pull him back.

"No, He's on a totally different leave than you." Then he tossed Naruto infront of Tazuna. "You all protect Tazuna, I'll take care of him. Of course I'll need this...." Then he lifted his headband to reveal the sharingan.

what the fuck.

Sudden movement out of the corner of my eye caught my attention. I glanced over and peered closly to see a masked figure standing off in the distance. His chakra was well hidden because unless I was looking specificly fo rhis than I wouldn't have found it. Damn and I bet he was on Zabuzas side. This just got a lot harder.

Shouts screamed my name as a sword came down to strike me though drawing my attention back to the fight. I lifted my hand and caught the blade with ease, making him come to a sudden hault. Looking over I saw Kakashi being held in a water prison by a water clone. How Ironic. the perfect stradegy though. everyone would assume that the one holding the jutse would be the real one while he sent clones sfter everyone else.

Intelligent.

"Impressive, of course you'll still die." Whispered the fake Zabuza

"Hey Zabuza, Tell your clone to stop talking to me, kay?" I watched his eyes widen in shock then began to lower.

"How did you know?" He whispered back.

"I have my way's" And then I flung him and his sword backwards across the clearing. I saw him nod of to the shadowd figure before charging back again. He swung and I prepaired to defend. Right before I could block the move of him strick my head with the hilt of the sword I felt a needle peirce my skin and the lights turn fuzzy. Soon It got darker, till I felt the hilt make contact with my head sending me into a dark abyss with shouts of my name being called out.

Then silence fell.

***

(Haku!!!!)

I sat there and watched the girl that laid on the bed. Mona. Thats what the others had called her when me and Zabuza had grabbed her and ran. The look of shock on their faces was priceless when me and Zabuza had grabbed her and ran. I don't know why I'm glad we did because this meant my master wouldn't spend as much time with me. But something about her just drew me in. I wanted to pull off her mask but knew I should probably wait for Zabuza to come home with knews before I did so.

noise came from the outside and I knew he was talking to someone. Probably the thug Gato. I hate him. suddenly the door flew open and Zabuza stepped  as I heard foot steps leave. Zabuza held a frustrated look on his face. I hate when he's mad. He walked off muttering about stupid brats and much more. He paid no attention to the girl and I knew he was in deep thought to have forgotten someone who he saw had potental. suddenly his head snapped in her direction as if suddenly remebering.

"Why she wearing a mask and cape still? take it off! if she runs off without us seeing her face she can hide right in front of us." Right as usual.

"Yes, Master." 

Slowly I reached over and pulled the hood of her cape back showing lots of black strands that seemed to glow in the sun light. I knew Zabuza was watching very closely with a curious look on his face.  I reached down and grasped the unique mask before slippin git off with closed eyes nervous to see why she hid her face from veiw. I heard a gasp and slowly opened my eyes only to gasp in amazement as well. She was beautiful. She had the face of an angel. I don't know why she would want to hide her beauty from the world. I felt the need to protect her grow as I stared upon her face. She seemed more important than Zabuza. I knew at that moment....

I would rather give her my life than Zabuza.

***

Mean while in Konaho.

(Hinata)

I stared nervously at the woman before me and my father. I didn't know if I could trust her but it seemed that she spoke the truth.

"So is it settled?" Her voice seemed very muffled.

"Hmm..... Yes I think it is." So he was really gonna do it? My dad was agreeing? Why?

"I will have all of her personal items brought her imediatly. I warn you she is very fond of pets so she will ask." Wow she likes animals to? 

"I will consider it." His voice has always made me nervous.

"Good. Oh and keep her last name, Make it to where she has two or something but she needs it." Her voice was nice even thought it was muffled.

"What is her last name?" I don't think I remember her last name....

" Enjeru"

"Mona Enjeru. I gues I can live with two last names." Wow It really was about to hapen.

"Mona Enjeru-Hyūga"

I was gonna get a new sister.

  ♣♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♥♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♥♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♥♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♥♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♣

 Kay so what ya think? Ya like ya hate? Please comment vote and fan!!!!!