I am going to KILL you....

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't own Naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or do I!!!!!!!!!! Nah I don't. I will upload when I get three comments like last time and five votes.

*******************************************************************

(Mona)

I am so glad I was kidnapped. apparently I was out of it for day's but the good thing is that I didn't have to train on something I had already done. So I really like Zabuza and whoever the hell that boy was. If it were possible I would hug them to death. So now I was walking with sasuke, Kakashi-sensei, Sakura and tazuna to the bridge while Naruto slept. The idiot using to much chakra.

"You need to be more focused Mona, you'll get kidnapped again." Wow how nice Kakashi. at least I didn't pass out over using the sharingan for less than five minutes.

we kept walking and I tried to focus on what they were saying but something in the air screamed that I should be watching for other things. Other than us everything was dead quiet. I didn't even hear the workers which I should've been able to since we were just a corner away. as soon as we turned the corner I saw why. all the workers were passed out on the ground. Kakashi rushed forward like an idiot with sasuke and sakura leaving me with Tazuna.

Looking over I had to sweat drop because even Tazuna had taken off forward. With A sigh I followed trying to catch up. I hope I don't get kidnapped again though. I could go without that. soon the mist began to form around us and I heard Zabuza speak. Him and Kakashi went on talking while the boy next to him looked at me and waved. Wow. I slightly nodded back in aknowledgement. he was really weird.

Soon I find me a sakura the only ones protecting Tazuna while Kakashi fought Zabuza and Sasuke fought One bro. Wow I want to fight someone. I wonder if I could jump in the ice mirror things and fight with sasuke.....

"No Mona stay and watch Tazuna." Can he read my mind?

"You make me sound like a babysitter. I best get paid by you. I expect some cash for dealing with a drunken bafoon." Hahaha

"Hey!!! I'm not drunk!!!!!" That liar!!!!!

"Yes you are!!!! I smell the sake on you!!!!!!! plus I watched not only drink a bottle this morning but hide one in your bag!!!!! How dare you not share!!!!!!" I might have wanted some.....

"Mona I swear to god you best stay away from that bottle or so help me lord-"

"What? WHat you gonna do? Hm? 1) I could kick your arse 2) Your in a fight 3) Liyla-sensei would become unbearable to deal with. So you in what army bud?" Wow I think this is the most I have talked. I feel proud of myself.

"..."hahaha he ain't got anything on me!!!

"that's right now get back to your damn fight."

Ignoring my comment he turned to Zabuza and fought him. Then out of Freaking no where a bunch of paper bombs started going off scaring the crap out of me and making me almost fall off into the water below. An arm caught me and held me up by the edge of my cloak dangling me right over the water.

"Looks like you'll be back in my hands after this is over" One of Zabuza's clones whispered to me.

"Damn it Zabuza!!!!!!!! Tell your clone to SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!" I flipping hate it!!!!!!!!! all I got in response was achuckle from him as he continued to fight. Soon something dark filled the area. It seemed to glow red and hang off of Naruto. the Zabuza clone threw me across the deal till I landed Next to The Boy that kidnapped me.

"real fast what's your name?" Wow he looks surprised.

"Haku, Why?"

"I'm tired of calling you the boy that kidnapped me." ....Well this is awkward......