Team 7

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T OWN NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*************************************************************************************************

(Mona)

silence was what greeted me as I walked into Ibiki's house. The smell of food was strong as well, calling me into the kitchen that he had shown me the other day. of course the sight that greeted me was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Ibiki stood in front of the stove wearing a frilly white apron, while he stirred the pot of food in front of him. What made it better was he was quietly singing to himself.

"So do you do this all the time?" I asked while leaning against the door frame, causing him to whirl around so fast I almost didn't see it.

"Where have you been?" He demanded blowing off my question completely.

"Training with Liyla-sensei ans Sakura." Man this mask is itchy.

"Next time be home sooner. I was about to go out and look for you." Liar.

"I'll keep that in mind." I said as I walked over to the table in the corner.

silence soon followed as Ibiki finished making dinner while I sat in the corner and thought about the day. Sakure was really weak. I mean REALLY weak. To still be at beginners level at our age is unheard of. Course she did try her hardest. after an hour of Liyla-sensei's training usually everyone ends up on the ground trying not to pass out. Sakura on the other hand was standing there panting asking to try again. a very weird girl she is. She was nice-ish if I thought about it but she was always trying to get information about my past. It really annoyed me.

"You know you can take your mask off now that it's just us here. no one will see and it will probably be easier to eat." Ibiki says from the chair across from me surprising me. Looking down I saw a plate of food in front of me. wow he was fast. Either that or I was thinking for a lot longer than I thought I was.

slipping my mask off I sat it carefully on the table keeping my eyes pointed down as I started to eat. I felt him stare at my face and I hunched over more sending black strands of hair to hide my face. an awkward silence filled the room as dinner went on, well while I ate and Ibiki stared at me. I felt like a freak again. I HATE feeling like a freak. standing I rushed over ot the sink and rinsed my plate before I took of towards the guest bedroom.

The small room looked peaceful as the moon shone through the window casting a spell like trance on the small room. stepping in I shut the door before walking over to the window seal that turned out was the bed. It came out of the wall and was long enough for me to lay on. sitting down I watched the moon in silent contempt before laying my head on the pillows to watch the moon better. I wouldn't rest. I COULDN'T rest, more like it. ever since that night Rest has always been out of my reach as I layed down and stared at the moon.Liyla-sensei says it's because all the peace I had inside was destroyed. I don't know.

I did know it was going to be a long night.

***

(Mona)

He was late. we had been divided into teams of three (except for my team since there was an extra) had lunch, and now we were the only ones left in the classroom as we waited for our sensei. AND HE WAS LATE. I HATE when people are late. so I sit and watch as Naruto bickers on and on, while sakura yells at him for being loud and tries to make conversation with a guy who's hair look's like a Duck's ass. gotta love my team right?

Looking over I watch as Naruto yells more and sticks a blackboard eraser on the door so when it opens it falls on dudes head.

"Hahahahaha that will show him!!!!" overly confident I think.