Chapter 1

Well hello there, lovelies.

Long time, no see

I'm baaaaaaaaaack :P

I didn’t want to get out of bed.

It was my day off, I was tired and I was comfortable.

The man beneath me tried to skillfully maneuver his way out from underneath my head, but I moaned and pulled my arms around him to stop him. “Don’t move.”

His laugh reverberated through his chest and my skull. “C’mon, babe. Time to face the world.”

“You can face it in a few more minutes.”

“I’ll make pancakes.”

I considered this offer.

Even though it was blatant bribery, Drew Montgomery did make some damn good pancakes.

“Fine.” I gave in ungracefully and stuck my tongue out at him as I sat up. “But only for the pancakes.”

He only laughed as he swung his way out of bed, clad in only his boxers.

“Put a shirt on!” I teased.

He chuckled, yanking on a hoodie and some tracksuit pants.

I pouted. “I wasn’t serious, you know.”

“The heating isn’t working again. You have to get someone to fix it, Shiloh, or you’re gonna freeze.” Drew told me, walking into the kitchen.

I waved his concern away, but knew he was right. My flat’s heating was dodgy at best.

Clad in only my bra and underwear, I shucked on some leggings, fuzzy socks and a thick jumper.

I meandered out of the bedroom, crossing a few steps across the living room and into the tiny kitchen, leaning against the bench.

Drew Montgomery was twenty years old, training to be a lawyer and liked to go to weight classes.

And dang did it show.

He had lightly tanned skin, spiky dark brown hair and steel grey eyes.

He was also my boyfriend of six months next week.

“When’s Jazmin coming back?” Drew asked, turning around with the bowl of mixture in his arms.

I grinned at him. “Why do you want to know? Have you been seeing my best friend behind my back?”

Drew winked. “I was hoping you wouldn’t find out.”

I laughed, padding forwards to kiss him quickly. “Her and Elliott get back this afternoon.”

He nodded. “Just wanting to know when I have to get back to my own apartment.”

I rolled my eyes. “You can stay when Jaz is here, you know.”

He shrugged. “Your apartment is really small, Shiloh. There’s barely enough room for two let alone three.”

“Besides, I reckon Elliott will ask her to move in real soon.” I dipped a finger into the bowl and had the mixture in my mouth before Drew could formulate a protest. “Mm. Delicious.”