Chapter 9

Heidi's pov

Cathleen was a bit upset overall about that chat. She kinda liked Cal in someways. But in other ways hated him after Roses story. I guess she was more upset over what Cal had done to Rose. Cause she knew that, that could happen to her if she took another step. At the end of the day she understood. And decided to break it off with him.

Cathleens pov

*at telephone box*

"Hello. Um may I speak with Cal. No sorry, Mr Hockley please", I answered in the telephone, nervous and thinking about my words which I am about to say.

"Hello Calendon Hockley speaking", he said in his 1st class society voice.

"Um hey it's me", I'm buffering

"Cathleen. I thought you wouldn't call back", boy I wish I didn't, "hey what about we meet up tomorrow evening? Continue on where we left off", he piped up saying. I don't even know what to say. My head is going round and round in circles, like when a decapitated head rolls onto the basket.

"Um yeah. Sure sure. That.. That.. That would be wonderful", wtf did I just say? Did I just agree to meet this horrid man. I was meant to break up with him on the phone causing not more issues. But now I'm going on a second date with him. What the hell am I thinking?

"Good. I'll pick you up at 7pm then"

"Yeah. 7 sounds great", he then hung up the phone. I then started to walk back to the flat with all types of thoughts running through my mind. I just put all of us girls endanger. Especially Rose, her baby and me. How am I going to break this to them? Should I run away? No I shouldn't. They shouldn't have to deal with the problem that I just created. It's better with 4 then with 3 against Cal. I then took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Hey how did it go? Did he take it badly?", Caitlin asked. I just stood their quietly locked up in my own cell. Come on Cathleen tell them. Tell them what happened. What is happening tomorrow evening. They have the right to know. They need to know.

"Well. I couldn't do it", their faces then suddenly dropped, "he was really surprised that I called back and automatically set me up on a second date. I'm so sorry", I then started to break down, I've put all of your lives in danger now. And it's all my fault", I then stared to cry before the girls came and comforted me.

"No", Rose piped up surprisingly saying, "I'm glad you did it. I couldn't let you take all my pain on my shoulders and throw it all at him.  It isn't fair. Maybe this way is for the best. Yes it may have more dangers. But this is one way we can get him all out of lives. We just have to be strong", she finished on a positive note before she whispered, "it's what Jack would of wanted", she then looked at us and we nodded. Now we have to make plan...