Chapter 6

* 4 months later*

Cathleens pov

Rose is an amazing girl/friend. She is extremely kind and really funny and full of life. I've never seen her everyday without giving offers, smiling or cracking a joke or simply laughing.

The more and more her pregnancy has progressed. And the bigger her bump got. The more relaxed, fun and outgoing she was.

I guess it is a sign of relief for her to watch her abdomen grow and keep expanding. She loves this child so incredibly much. And wants to give it everything that he or she so desires.

That's why we go out every weekend to the shops to get everything ready for the baby. And to get the cutest prettiest clothing for it. We could all see us helping and dressing the baby like a cute doll. Like the way Rose describes Jack, the father of the child. I have no doubt that this child will be astonishing pretty/hot and have the most uplifting bubbly personality like both their parents.

**

"Alright I think we all should spilt up now", Caitlin suggested, "Rose you go and pick up the dresses for all of us and yourself. Heidi will the get the groceries and me and Cathleen will shop around, and if Heidi needs help we will be there. Alright sounds good. Meet back here at 10 o'clock", we then went all of our seperate ways to do the jobs we were assigned.

Roses pov

I picked up the girls dresses and my new maternity dress from the dress shop and walked back to our meeting spot.

"Rose!", I heard someone yell before hitting my arm making me drop all of our dresses. I then bent down pick of the dresses that were wrapped in plastic. I then looked up to see the culprit was. It was my mother.

"Rose. Look at you. Where have you been these last few months hey?", I then quickly scrambled the dresses in my arms while my mother hugged me for the first time in forever. I held the packets of dresses over my bump so I hope she wouldn't see or comment me on being pregnant. Or possibly worse.

"I'm so glad I've found you", she continued pulling her arms off my body, "we can start where we left off. You getting married to Cal and it will alright", I just gave her my worried look and didn't look her in the eyes. I kept my head down with my baby bump covered. "What are these dresses your carrying around?", she asked snatching them off me, "what do you have a job as a maid or...something?", she then looked at me and then glared at my bloated stomach. I just put one hand cupping it while the other placed of the top/middle.

She then walked up to me and pushed my body onto the brick wall behind me. Her eyes then looked around to see if anyone was looking at us. "You had relations with that boy while aboard Titanic didn't you?", she asked pressuring get me to answer out of me.

"HE has a name mother", I responded. Her eyes widened

"You've screwed up big time Rose. I mean you literally screwed up", she said in a husky harsh tone to me, " you've screwed this up for not only yourself and I, but for this THING you're carrying around. And if you really cared about all of us stuck in the middle of your situation you wouldn't of done it in the first place. Especially when I told you to never see that boy again.", she then let go off my wrists that she dug her nails into. Causing parts of them to bleed like I cut myself or something. She just stood in front on me waiting for an answer for why I screwed Jack. And ruined her life and apparently mine and Cals.

"No reply Rose? Rose", she snapped at me. I am now really scared cause of the way she said that. I just cliched my wrists to try and stop the bleeding. She then looked down and saw them, "and thats the least of the amount damage you've caused for yourself and others", she commented on. Right now I've had enough of her.