Don't Leave

"Bay, hey, are you feeling any better?" Trevor asked me. I looked up in a daze of confusion. I still had no idea what happened to me. Did I just pass out in class? Why had Trevor been at the Nurse's office with me? I looked up, realising that he wanted me to say something. "Uh," I started. My shoulder was hurting and I felt very dizzy, but I didn't think I was dying. "I'm feeling better, I guess. What happened?" I asked. He looked over the wheel of his car, and frowned. "I don't really know much more than you do, but to my knowledge you passed out in class. When I came to wake you up, you fell off of your desk. I think you may have been drugged or something." My eyes widened in horror. "Who drugged me?" I asked, letting my voice tear through my throat. His face looked confused. "I don't know," He said truthfully.

"So, here we are." He said pulling his car into the driveway. My dad had gone to Argentina, according to the nurse, so we were home alone. Well, that is if Dustin wasn't there. He turned off the engine to look at me. "You want me to escort you?" He said in a voice that wasn't being sarcastic. "The nurse did say not to leave me alone." I recalled.

We walked into an appearingly empty house. What we didn't know was that my brother was home, he just wouldn't show his face until it was ultimately inconvenient. I sighed. "This is it." I said, showing him around the house. "It's not much compared to your apartment." I said, referring to yesterday when he told me about how he painted all the art on the wall. He smiled. "Nah, this is much nicer. Are you kidding? Just the architectural design is phenomenal." I held up a hand in protest. "Woah, woah, woah. Slow down there buddy. Too many big words. I still feel criple you know." I said.

"So I guess I should get going." He stated, walking towards the door. "No, wait." I ran over to him. He looked down at me and I almost collapsed. I put my hands around his waist and pulled myself closer to him. "Don't leave." I said entangled in his shirt. He kissed the top of my head and we stood there like that for a few minutes. It wasn't boring, it was magical. I don't know, maybe it was just me being drugged, or possibly just hormones. "Okay," He said. "but is your brother home?" I let go of him and stared into his eyes. "No, I don't think so.." I said, walking up the stairs. Instead, he grabbed me into his arms, and he brought me to the couch. We fell onto the couch laughing and I turned on the TV.

I couldn't care much for the movie that was on, I'd already seen it a thousand times. I played with Trevors hair, smiling, I started to kiss his chest. He stroked my hair and I fell asleep on him. An hour later I woke up to the TV turned off. Trevor was holding me really close, but I could tell that he wasn't sleeping. "Trevor?" I asked, waking up to a dark house. "What time is it? Why isn't the TV-" I asked, being cut off by a kiss. "It's 6:00" He said, yawning.  I rolled over and sat up. He wrapped me in his arms, and I kissed him again.

"What the HECK?!" Dustin screamed. I sat up suddenly and Trevor stood up quickly. I threw on my best poker face. "It's not what you think." I lied. Trevor let go of my hand. I hadn't even known that he was holding it. "Oh, really? So this is not my seventeen year old sister kissing a twenty four year old man?!" He screamed. "I thought you knew about us. You saw my phone afterall..." I started. He shook his head. "I thought 'Trevor' was someone in your grade. I didn't believe because I didn't want to believe it." He said. I shook my head, and tears started to roll. "No, we're dating." I said, and grabbed his hand.

Trevor stepped in front of me. "Need I remind you that you brought us together by putting us in a tight situation." Trevor said. Dustin walked right up to Trevor. "Are you saying this is my fault? Just because I did something wrong, doesn't mean you can do something illegal!" He spat in his face. Trevor stood his ground, and replied simply. "This. Isn't. Wrong." Trevor said.

Dustins face turned as he laughed. "But it is illegal!" He grabbed my hand and said, "Come on Bay, I don't think you should be dating this guy." I dropped his hand and left Dustin's side. I hugged Trevor subtely. He hugged me back. Dustin threw up his hands. "You've only been dating, what, two, three days? How can you be so in love..?" Dustin sat down on the couch, and put his head in his hands. "Have you to, um.. Slept together?"  He gawked. Confusion ran through me and I sat beside him. "No," I said truthfully. "No! Don't you trust me?" I asked. He just stared. As if saying, no Bay, I don't.