Chapter 10

Hey guys. Sorry i have not posted in a while. I wasnt really feeling very inspired to write at all. I have gotten like no comments, reads or votes on the last couple chapters i had posted for any of my stories. I was also really busy with school but i have a break this week so im going to try to post more often from now on. Sorry

~Naomi

Sadie POV

I was standing in my room looking in the mirror and daydreaming about how today would go. Maybe we would go bowling or go to the zoo. When we were little we always loved to go to the zoo.

Ding dong

I heard the bell ring, oh my god he was here.

"I'll get it Sadie" my mom yelled up the stairs.

"Okay mom, thanks"

The door opened and i heard James step inside.

I listened to him talk to my mom

"Hey James" she said "I haven't seen you in soo long! How have you been?"

"I have been good. Im getting good grades in school and stuff. Im on the soccer team, varsity level"

"Wow James thats really amazing"

Ha my mom is so awkward, she probably doesnt know what varsity level even is.

I walked down the stairs slowely. James looked up and met my eyes, he smiled shyly at me and i smiled back at him.

"Hey Sadie" said my mom "Have fun guys i will see you two later"

She smiled at my and went to go do who knows what.

"So James, are you ready to go?"

"yep sades im ready!"

i followed him out to his car and got in.

"So Where are we going?"

"you know i cant tell you that sadie, its a surprise."

i grumbled under my breath and he laughed at me as he started to drive.

About ten minutes later he pulled up by the side of the road, at a place that i hadnt been in a long time.

"Wow James" i said "is this really the same hill?"

"Yep" he replied smiling shyly. "Do you like it? i figured it would be a good place for a picnic"

"I love it, it just brings back a lot of memories....."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for the long wait. i hope you like it and please comment and vote. it really means a lot to me.