Chapter 9

Hey everybody. If you didnt notice this story now has an awesome new cover.

A special thanks to HIPPYSapphire for making it.

Anyway on with the story!

********************************************************************

Sadies POV

I was soo excited, James and i were going out.

The second i got home i had called up Charlotte my bff and told her everything. She thought it was so cool that i had done all of that and we stayed up so late talking that i barley got any sleep.

I wanted to sleep in but i wanted to see James more so i had dragged myself out of bed at 9. I figured he would be up around ten and he had said he was going to take me somewhere special. I loved surprises so i couldnt wait ot find out where we were going.

But now standing in the middle of my room in a towel i still have no idea what to wear.

Grabing my phone i call up Charlotte.

Ring Ring

"hello" she picks up and says in a groggy voice.

"Charlottle" i scream "i need help i dont know what to wear and its my first date and ugh, HELP ME GIRL"

"argh Sadie i just got up. I dont know what you should wear, were are you going anyway?"

"i dont know its a suprise."

"well then dont wear a dress cause you never know. Wear jeans and a nic tanktop its summer for god sakes and he was your best friend. Plus he loves you he wont care what you look like, it shouldnt matter to you"

that was deffinetly my best friend talking. She was soo self confident she would wear anything to school and no one would care because they knew nothing they said would bother her, well no one would say anything anyway cause she was to popular and even i had to edmit she looked pretty damn sexy anytime. She was one of those people who could get out of bed and go to a party and no one would think anything of it.

"Easy for you to say girl"

"what you look adorable Sadie just put on some clothes."

"ugh fine"

"You better call me afterwards"

"i will, i will"

"well then go get ready Sadie"

"bye charlotte"

"bye have fun!!!"

I decided to follow her advice and i grabbed a pair of turqouis and white washed jeans with rips down the front. They were my favoite and i grabbed a light lilac tanktop with lace on the top.

I couldnt wait for this date!

***********************************************************************

I hope you liked this chapter. Comment and vote please!!!.

Love you all

-naomi