Mending a broken heart prologe

Sadies pov

The phone rang in my ear as I waited about as paitiently as any 11 year old could while waiting for their best friend to pick up the phone. Finally on the third ring I heard him pick up on the other end.

"hey sadie" James said in my ear. he sounded sad, which is wierd because James is almost never sad.

"hey james" i replied "why do you sound so sad?"

"look sadie" he said "this is the summer before middle school its the summer where everyone changes. I know we have been best friends for a long time and all but i know that we just cant be friends anymore. In middle school boys and girls date but they are not friends otherwise. Its time that we go our seprate ways"

I just sat there i didnt know what to say. I barely even noticed as he muttered "im sorry sadie"

I heard a click on the other end and realized that he had hung up. I curled up on my bed and that was were i stayed for the rest of the week until i realized that i had to get up and go on with my life. He was gone but i would still see him no matter whatw. He lived across the street and we went to the same school. There was no way i could avoid seeing him so i had to fill in the gap

He had left. I had other friends but none of them were as close to me aa he was and i guess it was time to change that.

That was the summer that led me to where i am now, the most popular girl in the school who is still sad because her best friend broke her heart.

***********************************

Okay what do you guys think thanks for reading it. Please give me feedback and please vote and fan i

Love all you guys. You rock