Chapter 8

Hey guys. Sorry it has been sooo long since i posted. I have been super busy. Anyway here is a new chapter so please vote and comment with who you think should play sadie and james. Thanks. You guys are awesome.

*****************************************************************************************************************

James Pov

I still cant believe what happened. Just this afternoon Sadie barged into my room and then just as i was about to get mad at her for coming back she kissed me. It was so wonderful.

Right now im just lying here thinking about what happened after she kissed me and writing it in my diary cause of corse all cool kids have a diary.

*Flashback*

I slowely moved away from Sadie and stared at her. I couldnt help but smile. She smiled back at me and said

"James i love you too"

I smiled some more and she sat there and waited for me to say something.I didnt know what to say so i just smiled again.

"Um James" she said "can you talk or are you just gonna smile?"

I smiled and she groaned. Then i said

"i dont know what to say though Sadie. Your the one who just kissed me."

"I know that James. Now would probablly be a good time to maybe ask me out cause i do recal that you just confessed your love to me so im guessing you might like me enough to go out with me"

"oh" i mumbles.

I got up and went in front of her. I had already looked stupid enough so i might as well ask her out in a big stupid way.

"Sadie I love you soo much" i said kneeling down in front of her. I took her hand and she smiled at me.

"will you be my girlfriend and love me forever and ever"

She smiled at me and jumped off the bed on top of me. I groaned when she hit me and she giggled. We rolled around for a while joking around and then we watched a movie.

*End of flashback*

I hated it. She made me watch twilight, but at least she was there to watch it with me so i didnt get too bored!

Anyway yeah i love her. I cant stop thinking about her.

Peace Diary!

----

I closed my diary and put it under my bed. I lay back and fell asleep dreaming about Sadie and how much i loved her.

__________________________________________________________________________

Awwwww! Isnt James so adorbale. Anyway comment and tell me what you think please. You guys are awesome. I will try to upload more often and write some more for my other stories as well. If you havent read them then please check them out. That would be awesome of you. Anyway peace.