XXXII

Next day
----------

I woke up and climbed out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and got in the shower. I washed my body and my hair then got out. I put on my undergarments then slipped on a red and black top and jeans. I threw on my leather jacket and combat boots.

I put my hair in a high bun then did my makeup. I feel really bloated today. I grabbed my things and walked downstairs. The guys were down there eating waffles. I greeted Adrian and Ryan and Julian and I just stared at each other.

He looks like a bad boy. His hair is messy but his skin is glowing. His shirt is making his muscles pop. "Are you done checking me out?" He asked with an annoyed tone. "Oh shut up, n-nobody was c-checking you out." I said as my voice started to crack. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. The guys chuckled and I walked out.

"Hey Sinead." Dylan said. "Hey." I replied. The guys came out and we got in the car. I wanna tell Julian about what's happening but he's such a douche. I'm gonna keep my mouth shut. When he comes around so will I. We got to school and got out. The girls came over then we started talking.

"Sin, who are you going to the formal with?" Amber asked. "Nobody." I said. "Why not?" She replied. "Because, I don't wanna go with anyone." I said. "Oh." She said and I nodded.

I saw Amir walk over to us with a bag in his hand and I got happy. "Hey sin, hey Quinn." He said. "Hey." We smiled. "Sinead I brought you food." He said. "Awe you didn't have to." I smiled. "Last night you said that only food could cheer you up." He said and I smiled.

He gave me that bag and I hugged him. "Also my school is having a winter formal next Friday and I was wondering if you'd wanna go with me?" He asked. I look back to see everyone's reaction.

The guys were scolding Amir and the girls were smiling. I turned back around and smiled. "I'd love to." I said. "Great, I'll text you about it next week." He said. I nodded then we hugged. After we pulled away he left and I turned back to everyone. The girls squealed and I smiled. "I'm gonna do your makeup." Quinn smiled. "No you're not because she's not going." Carter said.

"You're not my dad." I replied. "But I'm your big brother and I'm gonna protect you." He said. "There's nothing wrong with Amir." I replied. "He always has bad intentions sin." Adrian said. "I'm going and that's final." I replied then walked. Who is he to tell what and what not to do?

He's not even my biological brother. I got to class and started eating the kit kats that Amir brought me. Harper and Quinn walked in and sat down. "You're really gonna go?" Quinn asked. "I might." I shrugged. "Well the guys are upset." Harper said. "I know." I sighed. "But the decision is yours." Quinn said and I nodded. Brittany walked in and I groaned.

"Sorry your relationship didn't work out, I guess I won the bet." She smiled. "I guess so." I replied. "I knew you two weren't gonna work out I mean look at you." She said. "What about me?" I asked. "You're just ew." She said and I rolled my eyes. She laughed and went to sit down. She doesn't phase me. I'm a tough girl.

--------

Lunch rolled around and I walked into the cafeteria. I got food and walked to the table. I sat down and only saw Julian. "Where's everyone else?" I asked. "I don't know." He said. I nodded and started eating. The table is silent. I know this is a set up. Its so awkward. "Sinead I'm sorry." Julian said. "For what?" I asked. "You know what I'm sorry for, I miss you so much." He said.

"I miss you too, but I don't think I can trust you." I replied. "Please, I only want you." He said. "Okay Julian, but one slip up and I'm done for good." I said. He came over and kissed me. "You won't regret taking me back." He said. I couldn't help but smile. Everyone else walked over and sat down. "We knew the plan was gonna work." Quinn said and I smiled. "I hate you guys." O replied. "We love you too." Ryan said.

We we back to eating and talking about the upcoming game. They're going against some team from a school named Richland. I'm excited about this game. Football is so exciting. All of a sudden I felt the food come back up. I ran to the restroom and threw up. I think I caught something. Ugh, I hate being sick. "You okay?" Amber asked. "Yeah, I think caught something." I said. "You wanna go home?" Leena asked and I shook my head. "I'll be fine." I said cleaning myself up. They nodded and we left.

------

The final bell rang and I collected my things. I was walking down the hall when Brittany and her clique surrounded me. "You better stay away from Julian." She snapped. "And if I don't?" I asked. "This is your final warning." She said. "Whatever, get out of my face your breath smells like hot dog water." I said then pushed her out of my way. She really needs to get a life. I got the parking lot and greeted Julian with a hug. He hugged back and kissed my head. We pulled away and got in the car.

Everyone else got in and we drove off. "So are you still gonna go the dance with Amir?" Ryan asked. "I don't know." I said and he nodded. I don't like turning people down nor going back on my word. But, I don't know anyone at Amir's school so this is a hard choice. We got home and I walked into my room. I changed my clothes then climbed in bed. I need a nap.

-------

Heyy, Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been going through some things. But I'M BACK! hahaha

What do you think is wrong with Sinead?

Should she go to the dance with her friends or Amir?

How do y'all feel about Brittany?

Suggested song: Honey baby by Kali Uchis