IX

I woke up and groaned. Today Quinn and I are going costume shopping for the Halloween dance Friday. I climbed out bed and walked downstairs. "Morning." I said. "Good morning." My dad and Rena smiled. I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat down. I started eating quietly. "Any plans for today?" My dad asked. "Yeah, I'm going costume shopping." I said. "Oh, have fun." He said and I nodded.

I finished eating and put my dishes in the sink. I walked upstairs and into the bathroom. I got in the shower and washed my body. I washed my hair then got out. I walked to my room and put on my undergarments. I put on a black long sleeve top and floral print leggings. I put on my leather jacket and slipped on my black vans. Quinn texted me telling me she was outside.

I put my hair in a french braid then grabbed my things. I walked downstairs and walked out. I hopped in her car and she drove off. "Hey girl." She said. "Sup hun." I said. "What do you wanna be?" She asked. "I don't even know." I said. "Me either." She replied. "We'll find something." I said and she nodded. We pulled up at the costume shop and got out. We walked in and started to look around.

"You should be a biker chick." She said. "Oh cool." I said. She handed me the costume and the accessories. "Thanks." I said. "No problem." She smiled. She grabbed the ninja costume and it accessories. We paid then left. We got in her car and decided to go to stake n shake. She played heavy dirty soul by twenty one pilots. We sung along to the song as she drove.

We pulled up at stake n shake and got out. We walked in and ordered our food. We got it and sat down. We were talking about winter break when Dylan and his friend walked over. "Hey Sinead and Quinn." He said. "Uh hi Dylan." I said. "Can we sit?" He asked. I looked at Quinn and she shrugged. "Uh sure." I said. He sat next to me and his friend sat next to Quinn.

"You look pretty." He said. "Thank you." I replied. "Sinead I like you." He said. "I like you too buddy." I smiled. "No, I want you to be my girlfriend." He said. "Oh." I mumbled. "So will you go on a date with me?" He asked. "Um.." I said. "She'd love to." Quinn smiled and I glared at her. "Great, I'll pick you up at eight Saturday." He said.

"Okay." I said. After that he got up and him and his friend left.  "Quinn what the heck!" I snapped. "What, Julian is with Trisha so you have to make him jealous." She said. "Oh, good idea." I smiled. "I'm a genius." She said flipping her hair. I chuckled and we continued eating.

--------------

After we left stake n shake we went to the mall to look at dresses. We got there and she dragged me into this dress shop. We started looking at dresses. "What's the color scheme for the dance?" I asked. "Blue, white, and gray." She said. I nodded and continued looked.

These dresses are interesting. There's this pretty royal blue dress but there's a really high slit. This one dress caught my eye. It was dark gray with white rhinestones on it. I was long and it was long sleeved.

This may be the dress I get. "Sinead, how would this color look on me?" She asked holding up a sky blue dress. "It'll look great." I said. "Yay! I'm totally gonna wear this color." She said. I smiled. "Let's get out of here." She said and I nodded. She put the dress back and we left. We hopped in her car and headed to my house. I played Bridges by broods and we sung the song.

We got to my house and I got out. "See ya monday." She said. "See ya." I said then walked in my house. "Hey Sinead." Adrian said. "Sup." I said then walked upstairs. I put my costume in my closet then took off my jacket. I walked downstairs to see the guys playing the PlayStation. I plopped down on the couch next to Ryan. "Hey." He smiled. "Hey." I said. I just noticed Julian wasn't here.

"Where's Julian?" I asked. "He's with Trisha." Adrian said. "Oh." I said. "Can I play with you guys?" I asked Carter. "Do you know how to play basketball?" He asked. "No but can't you teach me?" I replied. "Nope." He said. "Meanie." I pouted. "I'm just kidding, of course I'll teach you." He said. "Yes!" I smiled. He handed me the controller and started teaching me.

-----------

I was having a good time playing basketball with the boys. Julian walked in and greeted everyone. He sat down next to me and I started to feel queasy. "Bro, where's your boo?" Ryan asked. "She's not my girl." Julian sighed. "That's not what she said." He smirked. "I don't care about what she said, she's not mine." He said. I wanna be yours. "Mhm." Ryan smirked.

I chuckled at him and continued playing. "Who's winning?" He asked. "Sinead." Adrian said. "Wow, Carter's getting whopped by his little sister." Julian laughed. "Shut up Jay." Carter snapped. "Why so hostile?" He laughed. With three seconds left in the game I shoot the winning basket. "Bam!" I yelled. Carter chuckled and I put the controller down. Julian chuckled and I sat back.

"He's never been beaten before, he's gonna want revenge soon." He said. "I'll whoop his butt again." I said and he chuckled. He picked up a controller and started playing with Ryan. I decided to go take a nap. I walked upstairs and went into my room. I slipped off my shoes and turned on my tv. I watched keeping up with the kardashians until I fell asleep.

--------

Hola amigos! Today was a great day and you have another update! Omg 1.31K READS IN ONE WEEK! I was beyond happy when I saw that. Omg I love every single last one of you guys so much! Thank you everyone!!!!!!

Suggested song: Breathe by Astrid S