IV

I woke up and climbed out of bed. I walked downstairs and saw the guys eating breakfast. I sat in the empty seat a started eating. "Hello sleeping beauty." Ryan chuckled. "Good morning everyone." I said. "How'd you sleep?" Julian asked. "Good, and yourself?" I replied. "Eh, Carter took all the blankets." He said and I chuckled. Rena (my step mom) walked in and smiled at me. "Sinead would you like to go to the spa with me today?" She asked. I looked around to see all the boys looking at me. I wanna saw no but I've been giving her a hard time lately. But I kinda don't like her. I'm just gonna go, it may be relaxing. "Uh sure." I said. She smiled.

"We're leaving at two." She said. "Okay." I replied then continued eating. "Such a girl." Julian mumbled and I punched his arm. "But she hits like a man." Adrian said and I punched his arm. I finished eating and put my plate in the sink. I walked upstairs and into the bathroom. I jumped in the shower and washed my body. I washed my hair then got out.

I walked into my room and put on my undergarments. I slipped on black leggings and a maroon top. I put my hair in a bun then slipped on my shoes. I decided to go outside for some fresh air. I walked outside and saw Dylan. "Hey ginger." He smiled. "Hey." I said. "How are you?" He asked. "Good and you?" I replied.

"I'm good." He said. "Cool." I said. "So, I was wondering if we could hang out Friday." He said. "Sure." I said. "Cool, can I have your number?" He asked. "Sure." I said. We exchanged numbers then I walked away. I sat on the chair that was on my porch. Julian walked out and sat next to me. "I see you met Dylan." He said. "Yeah." I said. "Making friends, that good." He replied and I chuckled.

"So how's things with Brittany?" I asked. "Good." He said. "You think she's the one for you?" I asked. "I mean she was the only girl that was my type at the time." He said. "There hasn't been a girl to catch your eye?" I asked. "In past no but now yeah." He said. "Who?" I asked. He was about to answer when the door opened.

"Let's go." Rena said. I stood up and waved at Julian. We got in Rena's car and she drove off. I wonder who that girl is. It's probably Ashley. Or Quinn, she's beautiful. "What were you and Julian talking about?" Rena asked. "His girlfriend." I said. "Oh, she's really nice girl." She said. "That's what you think." I mumbled.

We got to the spa and got out. We walked in and Rena started talking to the lady at the desk. I sat down and looked around. Its very nice in here. There's many paintings. "Come on Sinead." Rena said. I stood up and we walked to the back. The lady told us to change into the robe.

-------

After we change we went out sperate ways. I went to get a massage. I walked into the room and the lady started to give me a massage. I closed and let my thoughts surround my mind. This is so relaxing I wish I had a personal masuse. My life would be so much better.

After my massage I went to go get a facial. I sat in the chair as they started to rub green stuff on my face. I closed my eyes as they worked. I wonder If it's guacamole or avocado on my face. They put cucumbers on my eyes and then left. I laid back and started jamming to the slow Japanese music. I swear there as something wrong with me.

----------

When we finished Rena and I decided to go to olive garden to eat. We got there and got seated. We ordered our drinks then looked through the menu. "How close were you and your mom?" She asked. "We were best friends." I said. "Oh, she looked just like you." She said. "How do you know?" I asked. "Your dad showed me a picture of her, she's very beautiful." She said.

"I know, she was the sweetest woman in town." I said then a tear slipped from my eye. "Were you the only child?" She asked. "No, well she was pregnant with a baby boy when she passed, he didn't." I said. I just burst into tears. "I'm so sorry." Rena whispered as she hugged me. "Its not your fault." I sobbed. She hugged me until I got myself together. I wiped the tears and we ordered our food.

-----

After we ate we went home. Once we got there I walked upstairs and closed the door. I locked it and sat on the floor and cried. I really miss my mom. Sometimes I wish it would've happened to me instead of her. She was carrying a child. I wiped my tears and played Astrid S.  I grabbed a book and started reading it. Reading will help me.

About five minutes later there was a knock at the door. I got up and open then door. "You okay sis?" Carter asked. "Yeah I'm fine, just reading." I said. "Nerd." He chuckled and I gave him a small smile. "I brought you doughnuts." He said. "Thank you!" I smiled grabbing the box. "No problem, don't eat them all at once." He said. "Can't make any promises." I replied. He chuckled then walked away. I closed the door and sat down. I turned on Netflix and started watching stranger things. I ate and laid back. This will definitely help me get myself together.

------

Happy Wednesday peeps😊 how was your day?

Mine was terrible, but hey we all have those days ig but anyways, sorry I didn't update earlier, I kept getting side tracked. But anyways

Suggested song: Paper Thin by Astrid S