Chapter 4-Hangovers Can Kiss My Ass

I woke up with heavily closed eyes to feel a huge hand on my stomach with Chase's big head placed on my chest, making me pant for air. Chase had both of his hands secured around my waist making me feel complete and wanted with his soft snores which seized the pain which I had always kept bottled up inside of me. My stomach was doing a Micheal Jackson dance with all the perfect moves as if they were perfectly choreographed. I just laid there for fifteen minutes enjoying this peaceful moment which I may never feel again. 

Slowly and sluggishly, I lifted the beautiful man's head and placed him gently on my pillows. As soon as I lost contact with Chase his face morphed into a one of sadness and he flied his arms all around the room in the air.

His roaming pale hand grabbed hold of my wrist and he pulled me down into him. I let out a shriek as I fell half on top of Chase and half on top of the bed. He flipped me around and put his forehead against mine, intertwining our legs and tightening his hold on my small waist, well compared to his broad body, my waist was small, I was a little on the fat side.

"Don't leave me," Chase pouted. My eyes went wide as saucers at his random comment. He stroked his long fingers in a circular motion on my waist.

I sighed and wrapped my fingers inside of his silky black hair and stated playing with it as Chase started to moan. I gently tugged and scraped my nails on top of his scalp making his eyes fly open with a dark and hungry look. He blinked a few times and that look vanished.

He started pouting again. Adorable.

"My head hurts," he whined.

I giggled as a huge grin grew on his face.

"That's a lovely sound," Chase murmured while stroking my cheek with the tip of his fingers.

"I'll get you some Advil," I mumbled shyly.

Gently, I unwrapped myself from caveman over here and walked to the kitchen. Getting two Advil's and a glass of orange juice I walked back to Chase who was hanging off of the bed while making weird bird shapes with his hands. Again, adorable.

I gave him his cure and he chugged it all up. I was mesmerized by the way his adam's apple moved with his swift gulps of juice.

"Hangovers can kiss my ass," Chase spoke with a sigh. This time my eyes trailed up to his plump lips as he spoke those five words.

I shivered and trailed my eyes back to his handsome features, he was already looking at me. I coughed and smiled shyly.

His intense outlined face slowly morphed into one of pain and regret.

"I'm so sorry, for coming drunk and causing you pain, and taking over your bed like my own, damn it, I just- I- I'm causing you so much trouble- I- I- wait did you change my clothes?"

Shock would be an understatement of how he was presented at that moment. My already pink blushed cheeks caved into a bright ruby red and I slowly nodded my head while saying in a hushed tone of how he came home last night, all Mexican, filled with nacho and cheese.

This time I was certain I saw his cheeks turn red like he always happens to do to me. He clasped his hands together and puffed his cheeks out, blowing a sweet melodic whistle through his lips.

"Well, I guess I have to do something to make it up to you huh," He put his index finger under his chin with scrunched up eyebrows drawn together.

His entire character brightened up and he started glowing.

"I know just the place!" He cheered. Uh Oh, I have a real bad feeling about this.

* * *

"Welcome to Chucky Cheese! Please may I see your hands," The red dressed woman behind the podium asked us politely while fluttering her long mascara caked eyelashes to Chase in a supposedly 'seductive manner'. She eyed his muscular arms with the beautiful cravings with lust.