Chapter 3-Tea and Blissful Sleep

Chase and I were sitting on the kitchen counter silently sipping our tea, suddenly he asked me question that the answer, I didn't know myself.

"Why did you help me? A complete stranger?" He questioned while spinning the little blue teacup now half filled with tea in circular motions.

"I-I honestly don't know," I admitted with a frown.

Chase suddenly looked up from his tea and stared me squarely in the eye. His emotionless features slowly morphed into more softer ones for a reason I didn't know.

"Your gorgeous." Chase blurted out with a shy smile on his face causing me to blush furiously for the millionth time since I met this sweet yet mysterious man.

I bet he's just being kind and thanking you by false compliments, my brain sneered at me.

My non-existence confidence reminded me how ugly I am so with an even bigger frown than before I turned my head away from his soft gaze to the kitchen tiled floor.

"You don't believe me do you?" He said in a what..sad tone? No, I'm just being delusional.

I laughed with no humor,"Not a single bit."

Chase sighed and with his rough yet soft fingers he gently grabbed my chin and jerked it up a little to make me look at him. His beautiful blue and silver eyes held truth and sincerity in them, making me do a double take.

Whatever trance he was in seemed to be broken as his muscles became tense and his face become emotionless again.

In this bone chilling cold voice he spoke,"I'm going out. I'll be back."

He let go of my chin, making me feel lonely from rejection and this feeling that I have a hole in my chest, right where my heart should belong. Why am I feeling like this?

Chase washed his cup and took large steps out of the house like he was on fire and silently closed the door. I hope he took the house keys I gave him.

With a huge sigh I put the cup on the counter and toke small steps to my room. I just didn't get that guy, one minute he's nice and caring the next he's just so closed off and cold.

Plopping on my blue and purple bed, I stretched out with a big yawn and immediately fell asleep with the thoughts of one man on my mind.

***

Somewhere during midnight I heard the keys of the front door jiggling loudly and the lock being turned and opened. Stumbling steps and silent cussing could be heard. Then there was a huge 'bump' and a louder set of cusses.

Curiosity got the best of me so I painfully and slowly got up off my dear soft and comfy bed. When I finally reached the living room I switched on the lights and what I saw made me cackle up. Really cackle, who says that anymore?

Back to the main point. Chase was on the couch, sitting upside down with his shirt slightly pulled down showing his well cared for abs and they were filled with loads of cheese and salsa. He had some nacho bowls filled with triangular chips by which he was eating the contents on his torso with and a satisfied grin present on his face.

But what made the situation better was that his face had sharpie marks all over it. From a mustache to a small rectangular beard, a uni brow and some circles on both of his cheeks.

In amusement I walked up to him and slightly kicked him with the tip of my legs.

"Ava-bear!" He yelled and pulled me in a tight hug but weirdly he was careful not to put any cheese or salsa on me, which was pretty kind of him. He smelled like... alcohol.

She used to get drunk that's why I knew that he smelled like alcohol.

I shivered at the torturous memories and focused back at the present.

Chase was smelling my hair as if he was a dog and still holding me in a deathly strong hold. The warmth, sparks, electricity and that same secure feeling, all washed over me and I found myself snuggling closer to him. Even if he smelled like alcohol. 

"Let's get you cleaned up Chasey-poo," I played along while giggling like the five year old's who I'll see on Tuesday at the daycare.

Gently I shook out of his hold and pulled him off the beige couch.

"Your soooo niccee Avaaa, I like youuu," he slurred out madly.

Even though he was drink and didn't mean a single thing, the familiar blush crept all the way to my cheeks, surely leaving a red color in trail.

I leaded Chase to my bedroom's bathroom as it was closer than the guest room. Filling the bathtub with hot water and bubbles, I requested him to sit on the toilet seat, which was covered.

As soon as the bathtub was full I put my hand in it checking the temperature which was fine and told Chase to change.

He could barely do that, so with a shy look and half closed eyes, I took his clothes off and led him to the bathtub. After he was safely in there, I washed his thick silky black hair with the vanilla smelling bubbles and scrubbed his upper torso for him, the whole time there was a blush on my cheeks.

Occasionally our skin would brush against each other and the beautiful sensation would return. And from the looks of it Chase felt it too.

"I'll be back with new set of clothes," I told Chase while getting up.

Chase cutely nodded and went back to playing with a yellow rubber ducky.

Huh, imagine a big guy with tattoos and scary muscles playing with a bath toy. Never would I have imagined such a thing.

Grabbing one of my brother's boxers and pajamas I went back to my bathroom.

I helped Chase out of the bathtub without falling and again with a blush and half closed eyes I dressed him. I threw the dirty clothes in the basket and unplugged the bath cap in the bathtub as the yellow, red and black water went away down the drain.

We both walked out of the room with half of his weight on me. He suddenly let go of me and jumped on top of my bed while putting the covers clumsily on top of him.

Smiling I was about to leave the room to go and sleep on the couch until Chase said something which made my heart flutter as well do a million jumping jacks.

"Can you please sleep with me? Just sleep?"

I turned back around to see Chase pouting and giving the most adorable puppy dog eyes. He had pulled the covers up a little and made some room for me. I caved into his expression and took tiny steps to the bed.

I laid down beside him and he put the covers down while pulling me closer too him.

My back was pressed against his hard front and his head was in the crook of my neck.

He switched off the lamp with his long hand, not disturbing the position we were sleeping in. I turned around a snuggled closer to him while he did the same.

Before I knew it I was off to sleep. It was the best sleep I had ever had. Truly and utterly blissful.

¸,ؤº°'°º¤Ø,¸¸,ؤº° <A/N> °º¤Ø,¸¸,ؤº°'°º¤Ø,¸

Heyyy guys! I finally updated :P 

It's been a while and I just wasn't to sure if I'm at the right track.

Anywayss: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! Well you guys be my lovies? <3

Hehe 

ShOuT OuT to..

 @those_boys_are_toxic

I love her so much for all her support and the push she gave me to continue writing! Thanks so much! Without her I'm useless.

Have a nice life!

-Fallen_Angels_Cry