Chapter 11- Don't Fade

Chase's P.O.V~

It's been two weeks since James' funeral. Two whole fucking weeks. Ava is withering away. She barely smiles, she barely eats, she barely talks, she just lays in her room and cries. She thinks I can't hear her but I can. Very very well.

I want to help her, to sooth her but I know that I'll fuck it up because I'm absolute shit when it comes to comforting people. If only I was someone else, someone kinder. It's pissing me off. I'm pissing myself off.

I hear her quite muffles sobs as I lay in her guest room. I hear her anxiety, pain and all I can do is listen. What the fuck is wrong with me? Maybe I should call her high school friend, somehow I should help her. Fix things.

My chain of thoughts are suddenly seized to a halt when I hear things crashing to the ground. I hear her footsteps slam and head in the bathroom. I hear the bathtub's faucet turn on and suddenly I'm scared. Is she going to take a bath? Is she going to do something bad? I can't take it.

I hurriedly get out of bed and rush towards her room. I open the door and rush towards the bathroom. Once I'm in there my heart aches. She's just laying there, crying, in a bath filled with cold water, fully clothed, shaking. I freeze. Should I help her? Can I help her?

Fuck it.

I stride towards her and pull her out of the bathtub, she's shaking and whimpering but I don't care. I'm determined to help. I grab the sides of her face with both my hands and make her look right at me. She stops crying and looks curious and slightly scared.

Her freezing skin trails down cold drops of water down her face and body and I can see her body through her white shirt. I sigh.

Slowly, I start caressing her face. I kiss her forehead. I bury my face in her chest. She hesitantly lays her head on top of my head and stops shaking.

I pull away and slowly pick her up in my arms, carrying her to her closet. I plop her down and go get a towel from the bathroom. I dry off her gorgeous body and face slowly. Admiringly. I take off her clothes and avoid looking as I dress her in a plain black shirt and black shorts.

I dry myself off with the same towel and throw it on the ground. Picking her up again, I plant her on her bed and crawl in next to her.

We lay there facing each other and all I can think about is how fucking beautiful she is. I cup her cheek and with my thumb I caress her.

"I'm here for you," I whisper to her.

She smiles softly and places her hand on my cheek, mimicking my actions. I swear to fucking Christ this woman is driving me crazy. I want to kiss her. I want to kiss her mercilessly.

"I'm here for you," She whispers back.

My heart thumps and blood rushes to my face. I'm light headed. I'm tingling. I want to kiss her.

Fuck it.

"Can I kiss you?"

Fuck. Chase! For fuck sakes. She's emotional and vulnerable. You're taking advantage of her! Fuck!

"No, sorry, I know you're vulnerable, that was selfish. I'll just hold you," I quickly speak and wrap my hands around her gently.

I peak at her face and its bright red and her eyes are shining gently. Oh how I've missed that look. Wait...I sound like I love her? No I don't. I just care for her and I'm mixing it up with romance. Yup. Wait. I care for her?

Fuck.

"Kiss me."

Great now I'm hearing things. What the-wait...no way.

I look up at her. She's waiting. She actually said it. It's just a kiss right? No deep meaning.

Grabbing her waist, I get on top of her and distribute my weight with my elbows, making sure not to crush her. I continue caressing her face with on hand and press my body against hers. I feel her curves, her breasts, her legs. I want to ravish her. To worship her sexy body.

She bites her lip, meaning she's nervous. Turning that soft pink bottom lip to light red. I want to kiss her. She wants me to kiss her. I guess it's okay.

I go closer cautiously. I stop when our lips are half an inch apart.

"Are you sure, baby?" I murmur.

"Yes," she moans.

Shit, that moan got to me. I softly place my lips on top of hers. I entwine my fingers in her soft brown locks and close my eyes in utter bliss. I go slow, in a quiet rhythm like the peaceful flow of waves.

She suddenly wraps her legs around my waist and moans a bit louder. I loose it. Those waves are now crashing violently against the shore. Passionately. I kiss her furiously. Roughly. She moans louder and louder. And that's all I want to hear. Her feminine and soft moans. I grasp her bottom lip with my teeth and gently nibble. I feel her hot relentless breath and burning skin. Suddenly these clothes that she's wearing feels too much. I want to feel her skin. I want to love every inch of her. I nibble roughly and she squeals in pleasure, digging her nails in my back.

This time I moan and she tenses up. Worriedly, I pull apart our lips and look at her in concern. She won't have that. She laces her arms around my necks and pulls me to her lips. She kisses me dominantly. She kisses me passionately. She nibbles my bottom lip. She makes me moan.

We pull apart after awhile and we're breathless. I lay down next to her and grasp her hand in mine. We're panting.

"Wow," we both breath out.

At that we both chuckle in sync.

"You're something Ava," I declare.

I feel her turn and wrap herself around me. It feels nice.

"Thank you for helping," she mutters and I hear her breath quite down, indicating she's asleep.

Well damn, I didn't fuck up for once.

Did I call her baby?
~
The support helped me continue writing.
Thank you
~Fallen_Angels_Cry