Chapter 4

Ch 4

   It was past midnight as a carriage came across the Hudges mansion, Vincent quickly adjust his tie as he ran out to the carriage ready to escort the lady. A beautiful lady wearing a corset dress and a beautiful white hat, stepped out of the car and held out her hand for Vincent to kiss. 

Vincent kissed it and looked up to her eyes with admire said: "Miss Linda I was expecting for your arrival."  Linda looked at him and tilt his chin up as she said: " I'm sorry for keep you waiting my dear Vincent."  Vincent smirked and lead her into the mansion.

         Charlotte was sitting in her room reading The Great Gatsby as Faith came into the room panting, Charlotte noticed that her maid was never that rude she would always knock something must have happened. 

Charlotte put down her book and quickly went to help her up said: "Faith what happen? Why are you panting?" 

 Faith got back her breath and said: "Miss....miss Charlotte, Prince..Bolsar is..."  Charlotte was getting impatient as she held tightly to Faith's shoulders said: "What happen to Prince Bolsar?"  

Faith held onto Charlotte and said: "Prince Bolsar is dead." 

    The color of Charlotte's face completely drained as she said: "Did...did they say who did it?"  Faith looked at her with fear in her eyes said: "The council said it is vampire attacks."  

      Charlotte backed away as she said: "Vampire attacks..? Where is Katherine?"  Faith said: "I believe she is at Heavens Club." 

   Charlotte said: "Go get her we have something to discuss." 

      At Heavens Club, a man wearing a grey suit is drinking champagne as Katherine sat down and smiled sweetly at him. 

     Katherine looked at him as the man looked shy, she smiled she loved it when the gentlemen is looking shy they are just so easy to get into their hearts. 

   Katherine said: "Good evenings mister."  

   The man smiled and leaned over staring intensely at her said: "Good evening miss, why is such a beautiful lady like you sitting alone tonight?" 

  Katherine grinned said: "Because I'm waiting for the right men to come." 

   The man beamed said: "Am I the right man?"  

Katherine smirked said: "I have to wait and see." 

   The jazz music started playing as the man ask Katherine to dance, Katherine took his hand and started to dance with him. As the music started to reach climax, Katherine started kissing the man. The man respond with another passionate kiss as she suddenly felt that her throat is burning. Katherine quickly excuse herself and went to the carriage waiting outside, she felt that her eyes is turning red as her chauffeur drove her back to the mansion. 

       Bernard receive news that this night there will be a vampire out there tonight, Bernard lead the group of citizens to the place as Katherine struggle to go back to the mansion, she quickly collapse to the garden floor she never felt this weak before. 

    Faith quickly ran down the garden once she heard the carriage pulled over, she found Katherine in the garden as she went to help her. Faith noticed Katherine is shivering as she ask her: "Miss..What happen?" 

Katherine weakly said: "Vervain....that man..."  

Faith quickly rushed back to her room as Charlotte yelled: "Faith!"  

  Faith quickly came to her room and said: "yes Miss?"  

  Charlotte said: "Why is Katherine in the garden?"  

   Faith said: "Miss...your sister got posioned I suppose." 

   Charlotte was shocked as the door send out banging sounds, Charlotte pushed her strand of hair back behind her ear to hear the people's voices. 

   Charlotte was shocked: "Faith I will go to the garden to get Katherine and you go open the door and block them." 

 Faith nodded as Charlotte went down to the garden with inhuman speed and saw that Katherine's hands is filled with blood. 

   Faith opened the door as Bernerd was furious said: "Get me the Whitestone sisters!"