Chapter 2

Ch 2

          Everyone stopped what they were doing as they went outside to see what was happening, a man was lying on the floor he was motionless. Somebody was running into the dark alley as the boss of the club yelled: “Go after him!” His men all ran after the running shadow as the boss said: “Everyone back in the club its going to be okay we will take that man and bring him to justice!”

         Kenneth saw that Margaret was afraid as he went close to her and said: “Miss margaret why do you look that frightened?” Margaret look at him with disbelief and said: “Mr. Ross! Did you see that man out there he was deceased!” Kenneth looked around for Nolan but didn't see him anywhere as he hold her closer said: “I can make you secure.” Margaret looked at him with a mischevious smiled and said: “You do know I have a husband right?” Kenneth smiled and said: “Of course I do.” Margaret smiled and said: “You're not afraid of your life?” Kenneth smiled and said: “Afraid? I never knew what afraid is the only thing I know is to fight for what you want and you are what I want.” Margaret smiled and kissed him.

          Katherine was having a fun time in the alley with the young man as she saw the man on the floor, the blood it was everywhere. Her hunger was slowly taking over her, when she reach out to the man about to show her fangs someone grabbed her and drag her into the car. Katherine looked up it was Faith, their house maid. Faith then grabbed some blood bags from the seat and gave it to Katherine, Katherine quickly drank from the blood and her eyes went to normal. Katherine said: “We have to get Charlotte the smell will soon get to her.” When they were about to get out the door they heard someone yelling, Faith looked out the boss's man found out the body.

          Charlotte looked at the man in front of her, the smell of blood is too addicting. She quickly walked up and said: “Sorry mister I have something to do today I will see you later.” The man caught her arm said: “Please miss did I offend you? We were having a fun time.” Charlotte smiled and said: “Yes I know but I have to go.” Suddenly the man was taken back by her eyes, the man said: “You're eyes...” Charlotte looked away said: “The weather has been affecting me.” The man nodded and said: “I hope you feel better miss, you are beautiful tonight.” Charlotte smiled as she raced into the car, Katherine smiled and said: “Sister welcome back.” Charlotte smiled and said: “Faith drive back to the mansion.” Faith nodded and said: “Yes miss.”

        Vincent and Kenneth looked at the two bodies as Vincent notice one of the men had a bite mark on his neck, Brian look closely at the mark and said: “Mr. Bernard! These bite marks are....” Bernard nodded and said: “vampire.”