Chapter 14

CH 14

    When Kenneth was about to walk in there to interfere a men wearing a black suit came by and said: "Miss? What are you doing with my guest?"  Corinna smiled and said: "Oh nothing I thought she was our target my apologies."  Corinna looked at the man and said: "Mister may I ask what is your name?"  The man bowed to her and said: "Vincent. My name is Vincent."  Corinna smiled as she held out her hand and Vincent kissed it as she said: "Corinna the leader of Rosecus Hood."  Vincent nodded as he watch her leave. As she disappear to the alley, Vincent slump down onto Linda's arms and Linda used her inhuman speed and bring her back to the mansion but arrive to the forest instead. Vincent was slowly dropping into unconscious as he dreamed of him chasing Linda as he was carrying a fire torch as she said: "You are faster than me."  Vincent looked at her as he said: "Why must you always run from me?"  Linda smiled as she said: "Because I know you would chase."  Vincent smiled as he said: "Then I may chase you forever." Linda shook Vincent as she yelled: "Vincent!"  Linda used her inhuman speed and rushed him back to the mansion as she went outside to bring some medicine but bumped into his father. Linda bowed as she said: "Greetings Mister."  Vincent's father said: "Why are you panting Miss Linda?"  Linda said: "Vincent is hurt.."  Vincent's father rushed up to his room as he opened his door and roll up his sleeves and saw the arrow wound. His father quickly went to the basement and grab some medicine he said to Linda: "Please excuse ourselves."  Linda nodded and went out to the lobby. 

            Edward was walking away from the forest as suddenly someone reached behind him and covered his mouth. The other man killed him quickly as he let one of the dogs bite him. Bejamin smirked as he saw the body and walked to his assistants said: "Everyone remember Edward Raslo died of an animal attack today."  Everyone nodded as Benjamin went back to the mansion. 

         Kenneth was shocked that lady was a vampire and why did Vincent saved her?  Kenneth know Vincent because he saw him once in a family dinner and his father is one of his father's friends. As a warlock he felt that Vincent wasn't human but he doesn't know which supernatural is him. He just hope he is okay but Linda he felt that he known her before. 

            Charlotte stroked Katherine's cheek as she said: "I'm glad you're alright sister."  Katherine woke up as her eyes became red and said: "Sister who said I was okay?"  Charlotte looked at Katherine as she saw some veins appeared on her face as Faith heard some pounding on the door. Faith said: "Who is this?"  The girl said: "I am Corinna leader of the Rosecus Hood."  Suddenly the car pulled up as Anthony stepped out and said: "Miss Corinna what are you doing here at my mansion?"  Corinna smiled said: "We want to see the Whitestone sisters."  Anthony smiled as he said: "Miss Corinna you are now officially off the Rosecus Hood."  Corinna smiled and said: "Why?"  Anthony whisper to her ear and said: "Because you have an important chip in my hand and if you want it you will listen to me."  Corinna smiled and bite his ear said: "What chip?"  Anthony smiled said: "Your mother."  Corinna smiled dropped as she pulled his collar.