Chapter 45

(A/N: Hey guys, so it's time for the final battle. Before you begin reading this, One I want to say: Thanks for sticking to this story, I appreciate all your support and your love for this book. I too love this story and enjoyed writing this. Two: I've never written a battle scene before so please bear with me. Thank you and enjoy this chapter)

Y/N's POV

Stealthily I walk down the hallways trying to find any sign of life; any sign that Kaden and Markus are around. I've found some dead bodies but none belonging to anyone I know. Eerie silence has engulfed me and left me wondering whether anyone is even here. That's when I hear a scream of pain.

I dart down the hallway to follow where the sound had came from. I slid a bit on the floor as I skid to a stop, finally finding the throne room in which I left everyone in to follow Bill.

In the far back I see the circle Robbie made with everyone still on it...except they're frozen in stone. On my left, hanging from the ceiling, are the Pines family hanging in a cage. On the right side is Pyronica chained to the wall. My eyes dart everywhere until they land below the cage where a limp Bill Cipher is chained to the wall with the chains around his neck, arms, torso, and legs. I hold my breath in as I watch his body dangle forward with his golden hair back and hovering over his closed eyes. He has his two arms now and is back in his human form. It looks like he could be breathing...but only faint.

That's when my mind catches up with everything and starts to ask: who screamed out in pain?

My answer, a figure being thrown onto the ground. I wince a little from hearing a bone crack as I look to see...Markus Locke? Why would he be thrown across the room and hurt to the point that this demon screamed out in pain? Again, my answer was soon to be given to me.

"Well, Locke, I really didn't think you out of all demons would try to go behind my back. Mine! Too bad you couldn't fulfill your plan, no one gets passed me easily. They also don't go without being punished." Kaden Psyche announced as he stepped closer to the green demon. The shaking form on the ground tried to back away only for his neck to be in his master's grasp.

"P-Please, Psyche, it won't happen again. I swear!" Markus begged with pleading eyes. Markus, begging? That's something I thought I'd never see.

Kaden chuckled darkly as his eyes turn pitch black and his cat-like irises turn white. I could've sworn Markus started shivering out of fear. The purple monster raised his hand as a blue chain locks around Markus' neck and starts to burn him. He screams out in pain as a sinister smile forms on Psyche's face. The chain dangles off his neck as it is connected to nothing, continuing to glow a bright blue. The green dream demon tries to stand up but only falls down as if he were weak. The gears in my mind click, Kaden took away Markus Locke's powers. How on earth do I know this? No idea but somehow I can feel the lost of magic in the air.

I glance over at Bill who still seems to be lifeless. I bite my bottom lip, trying to come up with some type of plan. I can't go in there with no plan, that's a suicidal mission. Bill's powers could be useful seeing that Psyche probably doesn't know I have them. It took Banford a while until he figured it out himself. I could stall, start up a conversation with the monster and out of no where I could throw a fireball or something; I could conjure up some spell that would distract him and make him think about what just happened as I prepare my next attack. Lucky for me, I learned how to block my thoughts using what I call a 'firewall' which I had learned to use to annoy Banford because he couldn't know what I was thinking; so because of this firewall of mine Kaden hasn't been able to hear any of my plan that I've been forming.

I take a deep breath.

Let's do this.

I run in as all the demonic creatures and the Pines turn to face me; a sinister smile is placed upon Kaden's lips. I only stand there with clenched fists and no emotion to be read on my face. Time to stall.