Chapter 38

(Full credit to artist for this amazing picture I love so much! I based Bill's design in this chapter off of the picture. Enjoy this super long chapter!!)

Narrator's POV

One day.

It had only been one day since Kaden Psyche broke the barrier and everything was already in chaos. The humans tried to start fighting back against the creatures who came through the portal but all who tried ended up in a pile of ashes being stepped on constantly. People were screaming, running, hiding, and even begging for mercy. Except these creatures were demons, they showed no mercy; they didn't care for any being unless it was themselves. They enjoyed watching all the pathetic creatures made of flesh be tortured and watch them suffer. It brought joy to them. One day...and everything already seemed hopeless. Everything already seemed like it was the end.

Locke was enjoying everyone fleeing and screaming; he also took this time to steal a few things for himself and anything Psyche wished to have. Cipher had his Fearamid rebuilt and now spent his time up there, looking down at everyone below. Psyche, however, went out and about with his minions and slaves and to whomever went against him or disobeyed his new orders were killed. Many humans killed by the blood of his hands.

Bill didn't like the killing. In fact, he hated it. He never actually killed any humans; torture, yes, but kill? Nope. Of course he wouldn't lie about not thinking it, there was a list of Meatsacks that he would love to see with a tombstone above their head and them 6ft below. There were reasons he wanted them dead; Kaden killed for the fun of it.

Laughter was heard throughout the Fearamid indicating that Markus was back from his stealing spree. Bill rolled his eye and floated away from the opening he had made in the wall, so he could see the town known as Gravity Falls, to go down the endless hallways to find the green keyhole. He finally made it to the throne room where both Psyche and Locke, who was in human form, were there. It seemed that they had been in a deep conversation with Markus eating a candy bar. Bill snapped his fingers and immediately turned into his human form in his signature tailcoat, top hat, and bowtie.

"Oh, why hello, Bill. Just the demon I wanted to see." Psyche exclaimed, standing up from his throne of human statues.

"And why in the Nightmare Realm did you want to see me?" Bill asked, a hint of annoyance in his tone.

Markus snickered and walked over to stand on the left side of his master. Psyche straightened out his jacket and took a step forward, "Well, as much as I am very grateful for you to join me in ruling over this pathetic, weak planet, there are still some trust issues I have with you. You are very known for lying and I just want to know that you are not going to turn your back on me. Very bad things will happen to you if you do." Bill stiffened his stance but soon relaxed and started laughing his demonic laugh. He looked up at the green and purple demons with a playful smirk plastered on his face and his right hand letting a small blue flame dance around his fingers. "Seems fair enough; so, what is it you wish me to do to gain your trust?"

Kaden's eyes turned a pitch black with violet pupils glowing. "I want you to kill Stanford Pines and Y/n L/n."

Y/N's POV

And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"

I trusted him, I trusted Bill and all I get in return is pain. Why can't this pain just stop? Please, make it stop.

I can't help this awful energy

When it comes down to a pitiful human with nothing vs. all the power and glory one could ever have, why wouldn't Bill choose the power? What can I give him that the power can't? He craves it and obsesses over it.