Chapter 27

Y/N's POV

I wake up hanging upside down from my bed, seems like a natural thing I would do. I sit up on my bed and recall the events from last night; I went on a date with Bill Cipher, he took me to a cliff where we could see the whole town and stars, and I shared my first kiss with him. Sounds like the perfect night to me.

I get up and look around my room; something feels different and out of place about it but I'm sure it's nothing. I put on a pair of socks so I don't have to walk around on the cold wooden floor of the shack and exit my room. Now I know there is something definitely wrong here. The color, it was grey and white. That's quite odd, maybe Ford knows about this?

I walk to the living room where I don't see anyone so I decide to call out, "Ford? Are you here?" No reply. I walk into the gift shop and kitchen and find more empty rooms. "Stan? Dipper? Mabel? If this is some type of prank...you got me." Still no response.

I continue to walk around the shack until I started to hear whispering. I walk to the sound of the whispering which takes me to Stanley's bedroom. "H-Hello? Stan?" I knock a few times when it suddenly opens by itself. I step in and look around to see a kitchen table with two figures sitting at it with a staircase to the right of it with an even smaller figure.

"I'm telling you, M/n, there is something wrong with her. If we don't help her now then she might never be normal again."

Wait, Mom? Dad?

"Honey, I don't think we need to take this seriously. I'm sure this is just something she made up and in time she'll realize that it's nonsense."

"What if she doesn't though, that's what I'm afraid of."

"Everything will be right in time, we'll have our daughter back eventually."

That's when I realize this is a memory and that little figure on the stairs was me when I couldn't sleep; I had gone to find my parents in their room wondering if they could help only to find them here talking about me and my wheel.

I leave the room and start walking down the hallway again only to hear more voices much louder than my parents. I open the door and I see a younger me talking to...oh no, not her.

"Hi, my name's Y/n."

"Oh hey, my name's Clarissa. Want to sit with me and my friends?" (A/N: I'm sorry if your name is Clarissa, just change it to Britney or something. Your choice!)

"Sure!"

It was lunch time and my first day of school, first thing on my mind was to get some friends. The second thing...see if anyone else had dreams of a strange wheel with symbols. Everything was going fine until I had to ask that stupid question.

"Hey, do you guys ever dream about a wheel?"

They all stopped eating and turned towards me, "What?" Garrett, one of Clarissa's friends, asked me. I had pulled out a piece of paper with the exact wheel I was talking about.

"A wheel with a Dorito on it? You're one strange girl, Y/n."

I shook my head, "I'm serious though, I dream about this every single night! Doesn't....doesn't anybody else?" I had looked around at the group of people before me when suddenly they all burst out into laughter.

"Wow, I didn't think you were a freak, Y/n!" Clarissa shouted as she held onto my drawing and everyone continued laughing. Tears were growing and I was so scared; I tried to rip the paper out of her hand but she tried to keep it. We fought like this for a short amount of time before we had ripped the paper in half. I ran out of the cafeteria with Clarissa yelling, "Freak!" after me. That dirty blonde, green eyes, girl started the entire thing with me being the school freak but now that I look back, I should have never asked that question.

The whole room changes into another, shorter memory. It was my mom and I going to get some icecream. That wasn't all that occurred that day, we passed a couple of adults who started to whisper; I tried to figure out what they were saying.

"Ignore them, sweetie."

"Why? What are they saying?"

"None of your concern. Come on now, we don't want that icecream to melt before we get there, do we?"

I had shook my head excitedly and started sprinting off with my mom trying to catch up to me. If I had listened closely to what the adults were whispering, I would have figured out that they were talking about me and my dream. Word gets out fast in that small town. The room changes again and again showing me more clips of how much of a freak I am. This isn't right, what exactly is going on?!

I run out of that room before I hear anymore...that's when I hear whispering. I look to see that it is coming out of the twin's room. I walk slowly up the stairs and open the door a little bit only to find a memory that didn't belong to me. My mom and dad were arguing with Uncle Dan and Wendy in the background.

"I'm telling you, she is still on about that stupid wheel of hers!"

"Relax, F/n, I'm sure-"

"No, you told me to relax years ago because you said that she would grow out of it but she hasn't! I asked for a daughter, not a freak show!"

"Hold up, Uncle F/n, you don't mean that. You love Y/n." Wendy tried to tell my dad.

"I do mean it and this does not concern you."

The memory ends leaving me in tears, when did this happen? It was surely recent; does my dad really hate me that much? I fall onto my knees and start bawling my eyes out. What is this place and why am I here? I want to leave, I want to get out of this torture chamber. That's when I feel someone's hand on my shoulder...

"Oh Star..."

I turn around and see Bill in his trench coat with his bowtie and cane.

"I told you, Stars die out eventually."

My eyes widen as he lifts his cane and brings it down on me. I scream at the top of my lungs, my eyes shut tight and tears streaming down my face.

•••

I open my eyes screaming and crying. Was it a dream? No, it was a nightmare. A horrible, horrible nightmare! Bill never cared about me, all of it was fake! That kiss meant nothing, everything he said to me meant nothing, even the date meant nothing! I can't believe I actually fell for all of his lies, I can't believe that I said I loved him! I'm just a joke, I'm a freak like everyone says I am and that's final.

I hear footsteps running down the hall and my door opens to find Stan there panting. "Kid, are you okay?" I shake my head and start crying again. I get up and start running out, passing a surprised Stan and passing a worried pair of twins who were on their way to my room. I ran out the shack with tears streaming down my face with my named being called out. I am in my pajamas with bare feet running on wet grass and mud. I don't care, I just want to run. I run until I reach the cliff Bill had took me to last night. I look to see that the sun is just starting to rise; I sit down bringing my knees to my chest and start to sob. I've been so stupid; I wish I never met Bill Cipher! He's been ruining my life from the start and I wish he would just leave me alone, leave me and never speak to me or see me again!

That's when I feel someone's hand on my shoulder and I freeze. I stop crying with tears still stained on my cheeks. "Y/n?" I turn around to face the owner of the voice...why on earth is he here?!

Whoopsies #Authorjustruinedeverything
😇