Chapter 4

Ford's POV

I pass the living room where my niece, nephew, my brother, and Soos are watching the TV show: Ductective. I ignore what they are doing and bring Y/n into the kitchen where I place her on the table. I suddenly hear a type of stampede come into the kitchen with horrified looks on their faces. "Great Uncle Ford, what happened?" my nephew, Dipper, yells.

"Relax Dipper, it's okay. This is Y/n, she got hurt in the woods after being chased. I brought her here to help her."

"Wow, that's insane! How come you look familiar to me? Do I know you?" my niece, Mabel, asks.

"This is Wendy's cousin, Mabel."

"Wow dude, that's so cool but who was like chasing Y/n?" Soos asked.

It just occurred to me that she didn't exactly tell me who or what was chasing her. I turn to her to ask but something catches my attention; Y/n's eyes wandered from Dipper's hat, to Mabel's sweater, to my brother's, Stanley's, fez, and to Soos' shirt... The symbols. Did she know of them? That's impossible, that all happened last summer and she wasn't even here for it. Maybe Wendy had told her but no use in figuring it out right now; I will have to investigate this later. "Y/n, who was chasing you?"

"I-I don't know. I didn't exactly see what was chasing me but I definitely felt being watched. So, I did what all people would do: run in panic over a silly feeling."

"Wow, you sound like Dipper. He's a total coward!" Stanley said in his scratchy voice.

"Hey! I am not; I did help save Gravity Falls last summer about a hundred times if you don't remember." Dipper said with his voice cracking, a lot.

"Calm down you two; could you all just help me with Y/n's leg? Hand me the first aid kit Mabel and Dipper, bring me a wash cloth." I say to stop their foolishness. We could talk about Dipper being a coward or not later.

Y/N's POV

Once Ford finished bandaging my leg, he placed me on the chair in the living room. I have to admit it, it wasn't that bad of a place. I couldn't help but keep thinking of those symbols and the visions though. What did it all mean? I see the boy with the pine tree symbol on his hat come into the living room. "Hey Y/n. How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling better, still a little sore in my leg. I wish I could go see my parents but Ford says I have to wait till tomorrow. He did call Wendy to let her know that I was here and that I was okay. Your name's Dipper, right?"

"Yeah, that's my name."

"Really? Wendy has told me a lot about you and your twin Mabel."

"R-Really? Wh-What has she told you about me, eh, I mean us?" Dipper said while his cheeks start to get a hint of red. He was blushing and I knew why because Wendy told me that he had a MAJOR crush on her. I thought it was adorable but Wendy only saw him as a friend, or so she says.

"Well, she told me that you were both like the mystery twins who saved Gravity Falls and defeated tons of monsters and stuff."

"Yeah, yeah we've done a lot of that. We've defeated gnomes, the undead, ghosts, pterodactyls, dream demons--"

"Dream demons? I remember Wendy telling me about that. Did you guys actually defeat it?"

"Well, everyone in town believes he's dead but sometimes I see Ford looking worried everyday as if something is bothering him. I'm not so certain he's officially gone, I still have dreams about him sometimes."

"Him? The demon is a boy, what's his name? What does he look like?" I ask because I have been so curious about this dream demon for so long.

"His name is Bill, I won't tell you his last name though because if I say it and he is still alive, it would be like me summoning him. He's a
one-eyed triangle with a top hat, bow tie, and a cane. He is a yellowish-gold type of color unless you make him mad which makes him blood red. Hey Y/n, are you okay? You don't look too well."

My skin turns as pale as snow that landed on the streets of New York. That golden triangle I saw in my dreams was really the dream demon. How was it possible? Is he still alive? I got smacked back into reality once Dipper started waving his hand in my face. "Are you okay?" Dipper asked me sounding even more worried. I nodded my head and said, "Let's just say you're not the only one who dreams of a golden triangle."

Dipper looks at me concerned. Maybe he didn't expect me to say that I also dream about him. He placed his hand on my shoulder and said, "It's going to be okay. We defeated Bill before and if he is back, if he is alive, we will defeat him again. Maybe even with a little help this time." I look at him and gave him a small smile. "I'd be happy to help, especially if it meant I could end my nightmares for good." I said.

We decide to discuss it tomorrow; we turn on the TV and watch Baby Fights. I feel a weight on my left shoulder and I realize that Dipper has fallen asleep on me. It was so cute to watch him sleep; everyone always seems so peaceful to me when they are asleep. Then there's me, I am not a peaceful sleeper. I close my eyes hoping that I won't have a nightmare but no matter what, my hopes always fail me.