Epilogue pt.2

"How is Jungkook anyway? Have you spoken to him at all recently?" Yerin questioned Ji-Sun as she sat down on the couch with some snacks for the two of them. After the boys left to practice more and had to move into their new dorms these two clicked almost instantly, more times than not you would see the two girls together, whether it was at the movies or just on a random walk. They also gave each other a lot of support regarding their close ones being so close yet not being able to see them daily like they were accustomed to.

"Not really, he's been busy preparing for their comeback, like the other guys," the younger answered with sadness behind her words. "How is Yoongi anyway? You said that you couldn't reach him,"

"That's why I called you to come over really," she said looking down a bit as her voice got weak at the thought of the male, "I finally got through to him on the phone but ended up breaking down. I said something hurtful so I'm really hoping the guys are there to support him right now,"

"It's going to get better," Ji-Sun comforted while leaning over to hug the older female, light sobs could be heard in the silent room as Ji-Sun rubbed Yerin's back, "I'm sure he understands how stressed you are and I'm positive that the guys won't sit around and do nothing, you know how they are like," she chuckled slightly at the thought of their crazy ideas,

"I know, but you know how he can be like sometimes," Yerin stated sadly while wiping her tears away before leaning back.

An hour or so went by quickly as the younger let Yerin cry out her entire feelings, it was a small thing to do, but, to Yerin, it was a lot in such a crucial situation like this. They both agreed that it would be a good idea for Ji-Sun to stay over for the night as it was late and Yerin didn't want to be left alone, they settled on watching some comedy movies and eating a load of comfort food to pass by the time and forget about the situation that occurred a couple of hours ago.

The older was soon falling asleep halfway through the third movie that was playing while the younger girl was engrossed in the images that were flashing by on the large screen. It got to the climax of the movie and Ji-Sun looked over to Yerin to see if she was interested, but instead of finding the girl at least on her phone she was covered in multiple blankets asleep.

"Just like Yoongi, falls asleep even on a good movie that they recommended themselves to watch," she chuckled to herself as she made herself comfortable under the remaining covers and turned down the volume of the movie to not disturb the sleeping girl.

Meanwhile, on the other side of town in the small studio owned by BigHit, the boys were waiting for Taehyung to return from their manager, Yoongi couldn't stop walking back and forth in the room as Jungkook and Jimin watched worriedly while the other three were doing things on their phones.

"What if it doesn't work?" Yoongi stopped in his tracks and ruffled his hair in frustration,

"Stop worrying and being so negative, will you? It will all word out, just calm down," Jungkook said reassuring the older member,

"But he's been there for so-" Yoongi's words got cut short as the door was open forcefully, a very tired male in the entrance as he panted with a smile,

"Taehyung!" The two youngest ones in the room screamed at the figure while Yoongi ran up to him,

"The news?" he uttered at the younger to tell him,

"Well," he started before looking at the elder's hopeful eyes, "We are going!" he shouted making all the others run up to the two,

"Really? They let us?" J-Hope almost shouted at the announcement,

"They understood the situation and with some persuasion," Taehyung shrugged with a smug look on his face,

"You are really amazing Tae," Jin laughed,