》Christmas Gifts《

/Yoongi's POV/

Whilst carrying Yerin, who was talking to Jin, I was questioning myself on how I became so outgoing and close with her in the matter of a few days, it wasn't really like me. Alike Jungkook, I was very shy or cold to new people, especially girls, but she was different, as if I know her from somewhere.

The car was soon in sight so I put Yerin down and fished out the keys from my back pocket, Jimin and Tae were already there. Jungkook agreed to ride with them along with Hoseok.

"So, what are the plans?" Jimin asked as we came closer,

"We are going to the shopping centre since Yerin moved here recently, plus Christmas presents and stuff," Jin replied with a shrug as he explained the plans for today,

"Oh I see, we should do secret Santa or something!" Tae suggested suddenly with a smile as he clapped like a little child,

"I like that idea," Jimin said with a nod,

Once everyone agreed we got into the cars, me, Yerin, Jin and Namjoon were in one car while Jimin, Tae, Jungkook and Hoseok were in the other. We agreed on having the hyungs and Yerin choose one of the makanaes while the makanaes choose one of the hyungs or Yerin. It made life easier.

"So, who's choosing who?" Jin spoke up from the back as I thought about it,

"I'll choose Jungkook," Yerin suddenly vocalised from beside me, it surprised me slightly but I guessed that they had managed to talk and become somewhat close,

"Why him? So suddenly," Namjoon asked while chuckling as I saw Yerin shrug in the corner of my eye.

"I don't know, just thought of him," she responded not thinking about it for too long,

"I'll get Jimin something," I stated, still focusing on the road ahead,

"I'll have Hoseok then," Namjoon stated.

"Poor Tae getting chosen last," Jin said with a chuckle, "I wonder who chose me," he said afterwards, his voice somewhat excited and anxious.

"I think everyone is wondering that," Namjoon retorted as Yerin laughed.

A little while after we arrived at our destination, it was a large shopping area with winding roads branching out from the main road. It looked very nice since it had Chrismas lights and decorations scattered everywhere which was aesthetically pleasing. We all got out of the cars and gathered in a group,

"So what are we doing first?" Hoseok asked when we were closer as he rubbed his hands together excitedly,

"Well I think we can split off into pairs and go looking for stuff, we can meet up back here in an hour or so and then go grab some food," Jimin suggested before looking over at Yerin with a smile, "What do you think?"

"I think it's a good idea," She responded, I could see a slight blush forming on her cheeks before she hid behind her scarf.

"Well you can choose who you want to take you around," Jin said smiling widely,

"I'll go with," she started turning towards the side and pointed towards me, "you,"

I smiled and nodded before looking at the others, "So, I guess we can get going. Meet back here in two hours then," I quickly stated before starting to walk away from the group, I could see Yerin try to catch up to me so I slowed down my pace. Even though I'm one of the smallest in the group, Yerin was even smaller.

We were walking in comfortable silence as Yerin was window shopping, I would sometimes stop and wait for her as she would look at an object for longer or go inside. Her eyes would light up as she saw an object she obviously liked, she would then heave a slight sigh before shrugging with a smile and walking away.