》Plans《

Yerin was rudely woken up by the sound of the door closing shut, her brother was leaving early once again. She laid on her bed with one arm shielding her eyes from the bright sun coming in through the uncovered window. While turning over to be on her side she felt paper rustle beneath her arm, she guessed that her brother had left it. Quickly skimming over the information on the scrunched piece of paper, she got up out of bed before deciding to get changed. She put on a plain white T-shirt with black tracksuit bottoms and a pair of trainers, she then started walking towards the half-full boxes that were neatly stacked in the corner. Unpacking the boxes one by one and placing the items in the corresponding places she started thinking about the music and how it could be perfected.

Hours went by quickly and most of the boxes were all tidied away with the contents in the corresponding places, excluding from her brother's clothing. She decided to make herself hot chocolate and read outside. The sun was already setting so she turned on the outside lamp, took her soft, grey blanket and sat outside on the small wooden bench with a book in one hand and her hot chocolate in the other.

Yerin was so fascinated by her book she didn't notice Yoongi stood on the other side calling her. Trying to grab her attention multiple times, but failing, he decided to try a new technique. Picking up a pebble from the floor, he aimed and threw it. Unfortunately, instead of landing before her, where he wanted it to land, the pebble ended up landing in the remains of her hot chocolate that she was holding. Starting to panic he started shouting out incomprehensible apologies towards Yerin. However, instead of being mad at him she just laughed it off.

After a little bit of calming down and apologising Yoongi leaned on the metal fence, that was keeping him from falling off. She mimicked his overdramatic apologising while still laughing a bit,

"So, any plans for today?" Yoongi questioned as Yerin walked closer towards the brick wall which prevented her from walking off the edge,

"No," she said while looking around thoughtfully, "at least I don't believe so," she stated while looking back at him as he simply smiled,

"Well, if you would like to, you can tag along to my friend's party. He says that there will be only a couple people, since he prefers smaller parties, but you never know," he explained as Yerin smiled at the idea, it would be nice to go and meet new people, however, she remembered her brothers note which stated 'I'll be home at nine, you better be there'.

"I would really love to," she said smiling which made his eyes light up, "Unfortunately, I can't," she continued as Yoongi's eyes lost the glint that they had for a couple seconds. Covering it up with a smile he said,

"Well, maybe next time," Yerin smiled at the idea,

"Yeah," she replied simply before going back to pick up her things, after waving she made her way inside. His eyes followed her as he waved with a small frown. He brushed his soft, black hair back with his hand before turning around and walking inside to get ready.

...

Stuffing his hands in his pockets, Yoongi slowly made his way down the road to his best friends house as he text him saying that he will be there around 8 pm. He wasn't in the mood to go since Yerin couldn't make it, but he didn't want to disappoint his friends after telling them that he would make it. So he quietly made his way to his friend's house which was a couple streets away.

As he reached the designated street, he could just about hear the blasting music from the house which he assumed to be his friend's. Getting closer he could see a lot of people there, despite the fact that it was supposed to only be a small party. Slowly, he made his way into the household, straight away he spotted his friends dancing with girls as other unfamiliar people were making out in the hallway. Squeezing his way through the packed hallway he managed to get into the kitchen where he bumped into one of his friends, Jimin.

"Hey! Haven't seen you around in a while. Want a drink?" Jimin questioned happily as he faced the male of a similar height, his smile was almost infectious as it caused Yoongi to smile while he held up two cups,

"No, I'm alright, have them both. Where's Tae?" Yoongi questioned loudly to be heard over that music that was getting turned up. As a response, Jimin motioned his hands towards the living room, Yoongi nodded as thanks before walking in the pointed direction. Avoiding people as best as he could, Yoongi was walking into the living room. He quickly spotted the person he was looking for before making his way over,

"Hey Tae, is this your definition of a small party?" Yoongi questioned smirking as he looked around the crowded room,

"I think this is a small party," his words were slurred together as Yoongi guessed that he had drunk too much already, he patted his friend's shoulder as his attention turned to him,

"Thanks for the invite Tae, but I'm leaving," he stated making sure his friend understood, he brought his hands to his side and was about to walk away before Taehyung grabbed his hand,

"Oh come on, stay. You can meet some girls~" Taehyung wiggled his brows at the older male while laughing slightly. At that moment in time, that was the last thing Yoongi wanted to do at the party. "Have a drink, you haven't been to any of my parties in awhile~" Taehyung tried to convince Yoongi, he thought for a couple seconds before giving into the younger male. He started to make his way back to the kitchen bar to grab a drink.

Meanwhile, Yerin was at home lazying around as she waited for her stupid brother to return. She began to regret not going with Yoongi to the party, anything would've been better than sitting at home bored. She also didn't want to deal with her brother probably coming back home drunk.

She was sat at her dark, oak desk with scattered music sheets in front of her as she thought about any changes she could do. She kept passing the pen through her fingers while going over the notes in her head. Being so immersed in her music she didn't notice her brother walking in until he dropped something. She turned around at high alert as her eyes drifted from her brother to the broken beer bottle on the floor, she quickly stood up before beginning to pick up the pieces, cutting herself in the process.

"Idiot," he mumbled while shuffling towards his bed before collapsing face first into the pillows as his legs dangled off the side.

Choi Dae-Hyun, he was Yerin's brother that used to be much more caring and loving towards her and the rest of the family. When they were younger he would always treat Yerin like a princess, he would do anything for her at any time of the day. She was only 12 when everything changed, when Dae-Hyun changed. He was 14 at the time, he was brought back home by the police after being missing for one week. Since then, he would constantly treat Yerin as someone below him, she was almost like a maid to him and she was the person who had to do everything for him. He would constantly get drunk and no one ever found out what happened during the week that he wasn't home.

Yerin just stood up and threw away the broken shards making sure every piece made it to the bin. Afterwards, she aided herself, she cleaned the wound before sticking plasters around the three injured fingers. Looking at the clock she noticed that it was just before 10 pm, after making sure that her brother was asleep, she picked up her bag and stuffed the music sheets into it before making her way to her favourite music store.