Epilogue pt.1

"Yah! Min Yoongi! Who do you think you are not answering my calls?! Do you know how much I was worried for the past weeks?! I had to message your manager! Who doesn't answer their own wife's calls?! As soon as your foot steps into this house I swear to god!" Yerin was shouting at her newlywed husband while pacing around the living room. After what seemed like an eternity to Yoongi's ears, Yerin finally stopped screaming, however, that was replaced by something much worse, she began sniffling before bursting into tears,

"H-honey?" Yoongi stuttered while panic began to surge through his body, he wasn't expecting Yerin to start crying.

After a long 6 years of dating, and stress that came with it, Yoongi's new company granted them the pleasure of finally being able to get married and to make it official. During those years, many amazing opportunities were handed to the two of them, Yoongi - who was now known as 'Suga' - had finally debuted with his second family, BTS. This came about due to a scouting agent stumbling upon one of their concerts, he was more than impressed by the variety of talents within each and every one of them. Not soon after this encounter, their pictures were hung up everywhere as their pre-recorded songs were uploaded onto the internet to get people hyped up for their first stage. Throughout this time, Yerin was mainly at home and receiving only a handful of calls and messages from her significant other; the other members would also often check up on her, especially when Yoongi wasn't able to do it himself.

However, everything that was currently happening exhausted Yerin's mentality, Yoongi would rarely pick up the phone and even when he did he wouldn't put much effort into talking. This worried her, a lot, especially that he wouldn't ever do something like this in the past. And so with this anxiety also came multiple questions and worries, she would often think if she was enough for him, if he wanted her, and if he had found someone better. This anxiety wasn't helped as there were various rumours circling around the internet, some about them breaking up and him dating another person. However, this didn't worry her as much as the sickly pictures of Yoongi that she would see cropping up here and there.

"Yerin?" the male attempted to get the girl to talk after a while of silence.

"I-I can't take it, it's all so difficult," she whispered, her voice breaking as Yoongi's heart sank. They have barely been married and this was all too much, everything was too overwhelming. "I understand that you're busy, I really do. But, one message, even a simple 'I'm okay, would suffice," every word and syllable hit Yoongi like a tonne of bricks, her weak voice wasn't helping the matter, "Yoongi, I had to call your manager, I feel as though I'm a burden to you and I don't want to be that, I want you to be happy. Tell the members I love them and don't forget that I love you so, so much,"

After this, the line went silent before a beeping was heard which indicated that she had hung up. Yoongi was sat the motionless unable to process the situation entirely, he was at a loss for words and could only reflect on what he did and didn't do. He leaned his head on the practice room mirror behind him as his hand fell to his side. He began feeling suffocated, his mind couldn't figure out what to do and the anxiety within him wouldn't settle. His head fell forward as he began to breathe deeply, his legs not being able to lift him up from the spot to get him anywhere safely. He really wanted to escape.

Footsteps began to fill the corridors outside along with loud voices chatting away. The door swung open after a couple seconds to reveal Taehyung getting a piggy-back from a laughing Jungkook, behind them, Jimin and Hoseok were poking their sides which caused the other two to laugh even more, behind all them, Jin and Namjoon were walking in with snacks. The four at the front soon halted as they noticed the weird atmosphere in the room, Jin was the first to notice Yoongi sitting on the floor barely being able to breathe. 

Jin made his way over to the younger male with a quick pace as the rest calmed down while Taehyung got off Jungkook's back. Panic ran through everyone as they came closer to Yoongi, his weak state making them very worried.

"What happened?" Jimin babbled worried as his voice trembled slightly, thinking of the worst he knelt next to the blonde male, "Did something happen to Yerin?"

The name caused his heart to hurt more as he grabbed onto Jin's shirt who was currently sat down on his other side. The rest of the group waited as Yoongi began to calm down, finally able to breathe and see properly.

"I messed up," Yoongi managed to croak out as he brushed his hair back with his hand, his tear-stained cheeks glistened in the light as his pale complexion contrasted his puffy, red eyes,

"How?" Jin questioned softly while stroking the male's arm in comfort,

"I was a bad person to one of the few important people in my life, I let my work take over and was completely blinded by it for weeks," he spoke slowly, his words soaked in sadness,

"You forgot about her didn't you?" Jimin asked, trying to get as much information from his situation as possible in order to help him,

"Not completely, how could I dare forget about my wife? It's just I couldn't keep up with the work and take good care of her. I wasn't good enough," he stated,

"What do you mean you aren't enough?" Taehyung questioned as he believed that the statement was absurd, "From what I read in the lyrics it seemed as though everything is about her, you need her and you know that. You should turn this situation around,"

"How can he do that?" Jungkook questioned the older male,

"Well, surprise her, take a break. She needs you and you need her," Taehyung stated with a nod as he wanted to see the two of them happy again,

"I agree!" Namjoon and Jin shouted looking over at the pale boy,

"Anyway, you aren't in the right condition currently so you need to take a break either way," Hoseok acknowledged worriedly as he looked over his friend,

"I don't know if I'll get granted a break, plus she would want to see you guys also since you were busy yourselves," he replied looking over at each of his members with a sad expression, "she said she loves you all too when she called,"

"Oh, she called," Hoseok said again, "that's why you have your phone,"

"Don't worry!" Taehyung said excited, "we will all go see her I will make sure of it myself if I have to," he finished while patting Yoongi's shoulders, his famous boxy smile on his face as he knew what he had to do,

"Ans how will you make sure of that?" Yoongi asked as he took Taehyung's hands off of him,

"Just wait and see,"