》Clumsy Meetings《

The next couple days flew by quickly for the two, they got to know each other very well and would often make late night trips to their favourite music shop. The song, however, didn't really have any progress done, it was always stuffed in Yerin's backpack if she remembered anything while they messed around with the instruments. Today was the day Yoongi was going to take her to one of his gigs in the city centre.

The morning started off like any other day, her brother left while leaving her a note that he was going to be out for all the day, however, she didn't really care due to the whole incident. She got up after checking her notifications on her phone and playing a couple levels of her favourite game, then went to take a brief shower before dressing nice and warm and going to the shops for her shopping. 

Yerin plugged in her headphones to her phone and left the house quickly. While making her way to the store nearby she bumped into a guy, he was very tall, had white-ish hair and looked very handsome. After exchanging sorry's they both got on their way quickly. 

Soon after that, another small accident occurred while she was changing a song on her phone, Yerin walked into three boys that looked around about the same age as each other. The first male that Yerin saw had dark messy hair and seemed to be the smallest of the group, the second person had one headphone in as his eyes were wide with worry as he saw Yerin on the floor, the third male had a huge boxy smile as he apologised over and over again while holding out his hand to help her up. She accepted with a small thanks as he pulled her up back on her feet, the other two apologised as their cheeks turned pink. Yerin chuckled slightly as the two boys pulled away the male with a boxy smile after giving Yerin one last bow.

She quickly finished her shopping with the help of an adorable assistant that kept repeating "I'm your hope" while taking her to the needed isle. She made her way over to the till where the person was having a small break eating his food, as soon as he saw Yerin coming over he put his food away to scan her items. Thanking him and wishing him a nice meal she made her way outside to start her short journey home. 

During the time she spent walking back, she started getting messages from Yoongi asking where she was since he didn't see her in her house. Like always, she quickly replied and started to take on a quicker pace than before. When she was walking up the steps to her apartment she took her keys out to place the food inside before telling Yoongi to come outside. She didn't end up texting him as when she came up to her door he was stood on his side smiling and waving to her, opening the door she placed the bags down and stepped back outside to see Yoongi talking with slight laughter,

"So any events today? Did you break anything on your adventure to the shop?" He recently discovered the fact that Yerin was incredibly clumsy, during a day that they were spending together she managed to break multiple objects by accident. 

"No," she said walking closer to the gap, "But, I did bump into a couple people." her tone had a hint of awkwardness laced with it,

"Well, you didn't break them right?" He retorted laughing while Yerin scoffed,

"No, I did not," she retorted as Yoongi laughed even more,

"Well, I'll pick you up in an hour or so. We have to leave at 6 so I can set up with the guys, also don't worry they are all nice and won't bite,"

"Okay," she said chuckling, "I'll go get ready then." After the two of them said bye, they went into their own houses to get ready. While Yerin was wondering what to wear to the concert since it was her first time going to one in a while, Yoongi was texting his friends about the line up of the show as he knew exactly what he was wearing. The rest of them began going off topic as they started to talk about the girls that they had bumped into in the morning. Not being interested in this, Yoongi decided to put his phone down before starting to pack a few things that he needed to take. After doing so, he changed into black skinny jeans, a white top and a flannel on top with 'BTS' written on the back with 93 underneath. 

Whereas Yoongi had set clothing to wear, Yerin was still pondering what to put on. She went through the majority of her wardrobe but still, nothing came to mind for what to wear. Looking through a couple more clothes she finally found something appropriate. She sported ripped skinny jeans, a black top that was tucked into the pants and a white checkered flannel on top to finish the look. She slid on a pair of high tops and sighed in relief when everything looked decently.

Not soon after that, a knock was heard at the door, she looked at her phone and saw it was just before 6. She grabbed her things along with a coat and went to open the door. When she opened it, she was met with a smiling Yoongi who was holding a couple things,

"Hey, are you ready?" He questioned and she responded with a nod while stepping out and locking the door behind her, she assumed her brother had a key.

"Let's go!" She shouted excitedly as she turned around while putting on her coat, Yoongi chuckled and started to lead the way to his car. The journey there was short with chatter filling the space in the vehicle, sometimes Yerin would sing along to songs which caused Yoongi to also mutter along to the ones he knew.

"Do you want to see us from backstage, or in the crowd?" Yoongi questioned looking up at her as he stopped the car, she thought for a bit before smiling and turning to face,

"Backstage, I can help you carry the stuff there. Plus I haven't been there before," she stated happily as Yoongi just nodded along with a smile,

"Alright, but you don't have to carry anything," Yoongi replied before getting out of the car,

"Well, tough, because I will," she said before getting out of the car and walking to the boot. She only managed to grab a bag that had a couple microphones in it since Yoongi persisted that he would take the rest in as he refused any help.

They made their way inside the small venue which had multiple posters hanging on the walls in a disorientated manner. There was also a small bar at the very back of the hall as a small stage was on the opposite side. The two of them made their way towards the stage which had a huge curtain draped behind it, which was hiding a back room for the performers. Yerin began to hear multiple voices coming from behind the curtain as she followed Yoongi through into the small room. She placed the bag down near the speakers as all eyes turned to her, their eyes widened as she looked at them,

"It's the girl!" they all shouted in unison as Yerin was taken aback by this, soon enough she began to recognise all the males that were stood before her. She smiled as a blush formed on her cheeks, Yoongi just stood to her side confused,

"So this is the girl you were talking about?" Yoongi questioned as they all nodded before turning to face Yerin,

"Do you remember when I told you before about bumping into people on the way to the shops?" she asked as he nodded, waiting for her to carry on, "Well, it was them," she explained before facing the line formed by the six males, "I'm sorry for this morning, I'm a very clumsy person. I'm Choi Yerin, it's nice to meet you,"

"I'm Kim Namjoon, the awkward guy that said anything, I also go by RM and I'm very clumsy as well," the one with the white-ish hair introduced himself as she nodded with a smile,

"I'm the till person who was eating when you wanted to pay for your things," the next one said waving excitedly, "I'm Kim Seokjin, but call me Jin,"

"I'm the weird shop assistant, Jung Hoseok, or known as J-Hope by the guys," He said as he was doing some weird moves as she laughed slightly at his cuteness,

"Hello, I'm the one that helped you up when you fell, Kim Taehyung, call me Tae if you want," he had a big boxy smile on his face when giving his introduction as Yerin nodded remembered him,

"Jeon Jungkook," the one next to Taehyung stated while looking up from his phone for a brief second with a smile, after that he went back to looking at his phone,

"Sorry about Kookie, I'm Park Jimin, the one that made Tae walk into you accidentally," He said giggling slightly as he finished while nudging Jungkook. After all the introductions and small talk clearing everything up, the guys started to set up as they told Yerin to make herself comfortable and if they needed an extra pair of hands they would ask her to help as she offered.