Chapter 9

-Yeah I haven't uploaded in forever and I don't got an excuse. What was this story about??? Just kidding and I know how to end the book. I think.-

  -Sunsparks P.O.V.-

   I like the girl well enough, but I get nervous when she's in my blind spots, like my back. She wants to sit there, but I always panic.

   Wild horses always have little subconcious scenarios going on. Cougar getting in blind spot and sinking thier claws in to my back.

   You can see why we don't like being ridden. She gave up eventually. And went for a ride on Sophie, I hope they have fun.

-April's P.O.V.-

    Pain. All I feel. Pain. Like it swallows me and I drift in an endless black wave. I can't focus.Who am I? Where am I? Why am I in pain? Pain.

   A neigh brings me back to the present. Sophie! I'm in Pain because my head hit a rock, and it was sharp. My head is wet because, because, I'm bleeding. A lot. I'm laying on the ground covered in blood. My blood. What now???

-Sophie's P.O.V.-

   I run. I neigh. My throat is raw and I scream, an alien sound, neither human nor horse.

Sunsparks came and we stay I settle beside the girl. I push my muzzle into her shoulder. She doesn't respond. I rise and rear and gallop in circles that range farther and farther around the girl, till I can't go any more. I gave it my all, and I can't stop shaking. I'm trembling, and weak.

  An old lady kneels beside me.

   "Who are you, horse, and why are you by yourself? You're not wild, you have halter marks. Stay here, and I'll be back." she croons.

 I'm so tired, I can't think.

-Sunsparks P.O.V.-

Where is Sophie? Where?!? She was scared, and she's the bravest thing I ever met. I  whinney and my neigh drifts across the barren landscape. I'm alone, now what.

Horses are herd animals. We don't live alone. We are dependant on others. But I won't leave. I owe it to the girl.

-Old lady's P.O.V.-

That horse galloped herself far too much. She'll pull through, on her own, but very slowly, it may take a few days, if she doesn't get sick.  She is a fighter that is obvious. I wonder why she was galloping. I know horses though, I can take care of the pretty girl.

  I go home, and get a sponge, And a towel.  And some other things. I go to the mare and care for her, I rub her down, and such. She's up fast, as soon as I finish, she bolts off. Hmm.

I follow her.

Suddenly there's a girl. She's unconsious, yes, but her heads covered in blood. And theres a pool of scarlet liquid around her, and she's barely breathing. Her face is pale as milk.

Another man is near her. His legs are broken obviously and he's moaning.

But nerve wracking the most is another man, leaning over the girl, smiling at her near fatal plight.

And scariest of all, a man is lea