Chapter 11

-May or may not be the last chapter Oh, yeah last chapter I used the 'old lady' point of view a lot. She was kinda the big character in that chapter this one too, actually, but a little less. Wow. I have areally weird imagination.-

-April's P.O.V.-

I woke up in a white room. Very white. The sheets were white and the wall was too and the roses on the table and the pillows. I didn't know where I was.

"You were admitted as a Jane Doe, straight to intensive care." A friendly voice said.

I looked over and saw the only bit of color in the room. She was an elderly lady with a comforting expression and a pair of blue jeans and a green T-shirt. That might have looked strange on anyone else, but, it didn't.

"I found you in the woods, you know. Lovely horses by the way."

"How are Sophie and Sunsparks?" I croaked, and my voice sounded strange.

"Are those their names? Well they're in my barn. I'm Mary Lou, so you know. How are you?"

"I'm fine, and I'm April."

"Ah so thats your name April. What's your last name?" The crisp voice of a nurse asked as she walked in the room. She was nice but wearing White.

"Bummer" The old lady, Mary Lou, did a double take.

"Why thats my last name as well!"

I felt hollow inside. I was going to be taken home, now that they knew my name. I was a missings person.

"Please don't send me home!" I shouted making the two women turn around.

"Whatever do you mean, dear?" For the first time I noticed Mary Lou had an accent.

"My dad beat Sophie, and sold her after my mom died. Then he sold her, to a guy who looked just plain evil! I ran out to see her once, and I know he would beat me if he caught me and he almost did! So, I ran away and when I visited Sophie, she was getting whipped and yelled at and she was terrified! I hit the guy with a shovel and I took Sophie with me too the woods, but I left money in her stall! And we were doing fine. In the woods." My words came out in a tangled rush.

The nurse frowned then shrugged. "I'll see but for now you need rest"

After a while I fell asleep.

-Mary Lou's (Old Lady's) P.O.V.

This girl obviously has a story to tell. From what I can piece together, Her father became abusive, after her mother died. He whipped Sophie, then sold her. April had gone to check on her horse, found her being whipped and rescued her. She had lived in the woods, with her horse.

  But there was a lot a gaps. Where did Sunsparks come in? Who were those men? Who was her father? How was she hurt? And biggest of all, What would happen now?

-Sophie's P.O.V.-

  The stall is warm the hay is good. The water is full. What could possibly be wrong? Except, where was the girl?

  -April's P.O.V.-

 After I was discharged, I told my story to a policemen. The men Luke and Jake had been arested for capturing mustangs. And for injuring me, and a whole lot of other stuff.

 My father had been arested for animal and child abuse.

  The BLM had let me adopt Sunsparks through their adoption program. She was now lawfully mine.

   The man from the stables I had injured had been charged with animal abuse, and they saw fit to give Sophie to me.

   But despite all that, the most awe-spiring thing had turned out that Mary Lou Bummer was my grandmother, on my father's side. With my father in jail she had snatched up the chance to adopt me, and my horses.

-Gonna be a sequel and its going to be good. About her life with her grandma. It will be called ummm something. But its going to be good.I'm thinking about a title. Now. Revenge. Yeah, thats good-

LOOK FOR THE SEQUEL, REVENGE