Howdy

Im once again writing to you. This topic is important. I am honestly not doing that well.

I've learned in life friends come and go as they please, usually not caring about you or your well being.

This isn't about that though. This is about living life to its fullest. Blocking out the bad stuff. Living.

But I can't. Everyday at school one of my friends remind me about betrayal. Treats me as if I'm not living. As if I am some demon in disguise.

It hurts. Living. Everyday is a bad day unless you don't live at all or in the now. Everyday doesn't matter if you don't matter.

The best I can do is write my books and cuddle up with some ice cream and cry. Because no matter what they won't listen.

I am here to live. Why the world wastes breath on my ever living soul one can only know.

Maybe it's my charming looks. My ever solving kind happy smile. Maybe it's my goofy, weird, kind, smart, awkward way I live it.

Everyday I go through hell but I'm alive. I hold on to my friends and share my beacon of hope.

One wrong doesn't make a right but it doesn't make it wrong. I'm suppose to mess up that's why I have everlasting support.

If you can't be yourself you live a false life. Life is getting knocked down till you are unconscious but getting back up. It's about holding on to your beacon.

My beacon is dead. My friends are my beacons. If one is unjust by serving me attitude and soul depriving depression by telling and looking at me as if I am the devil my beacon is altogether lost.

An angel keeps me from my demon but if a demon makes my Angel turn on me to make a demon what is it worth.

Everyday to feel hated and provoked and destroyed by this one person hurts you. I don't want to wake up one day and die in bed crying my heart out. I want to live through torture. How? My beacons. United helps. At each other throats ripping my soul apart kills.

How do I solve this unmistakable torture if my Angel treats me as a demon? As if one word provokes her and makes me turn into 666. How can I use a broken beacon?

I can't. My world is just going to die even more at every foot step she takes. The uploading flames tearing me apart till I turn into a real demon.

With no where to go and hide I have to deal with this threat. Grow my depression. Use my untouched soul to drive my goodness.

This is impossible.

So now as I write this scared I will be caught I think of how I will live. A miserable lump. A horrible story writer at the edge of her pureness.

I am a teenage. I am converting to one. If I don't I may lose the battle of life to my beacons.

One bad beacon ruins the bunch. All I ask is for a life to live. A tortuous one but a one I can afford.

I know it is stupid to write this but I had to tell someone.

Next time you feel down tell me because even if I don't reply because I am gone from this beautiful community in the future I will read it and help you.

Now it is your turn. Put on your cap and write something. A couple of you will be chosen. Not all but no matter what if you want to do it you may do it. Write a page a chapter here explaining your life, helping a friend our yourself. Tell me what your beacon is. Tell me the difficulty of life. Your favorite quote, color, movie, and part of your life. Please tell me.

If you can't or don't want to don't. Do it on your freewill not because I asked. Tag people do something but remember......

Change starts with you and only you can live your life to the fullest and the best of your capability.

Love, Dolfin

Ju_ari313
SaigeDion
GodsGirlInATardis
vt_katie2002
Pony_Girl123
sarabelle2000 and anyone else.