Jordica ESO tale

Jessica's Pov:

It was a regular day. The sunshine spreaded throughout the whole room. I was sitting at my desk waiting for the one and only Skype call.

Jordan was suppose to Skype me. We planned on having the whole day dedicated towards a ESO tale.

It was a normal day of course but instead of Jordan filming with just his voice I was going to join in.

Though my commentary was horrible I was determined to make everyone laugh.

The day whent on smoothly Jordan making fun of me like always. But instead of smiling at his jokes I winced. I loved him and his humor and it never bothered me before. Bot now I'm on the verge of tears. I mean even though I know that he doesn't mean it I can't stand the thought of being embarrassed on his internet world.

"Hey Jess did you like today?" Jordan asks pulling his phone up so I can see his face. As he looks at me he probably sees the tears running down my face for his grin turns into a frown.

"What's wrong?" He says staring at my pond eyes. "I can't stand it when you make fun of me online" I whisper looking up at him. "But I never offended you before with my ignorance" he says staring at me. "I know it's just  ever since  we started to hang out during your fame I have just felt... differently towards you" I say looking down. "I like you Jordan. And all of this making fun of isn't helping. Look I'm sorry I told you this way but I can't stand the love of my life embarrassing me in your world" tears started to swarm my eyes. "I understand if you don't want me here with you or if you're embarrassed , annoyed , or just totally disgusted towards me" I say sobs escaping my whole body.

As I look up at him he chuckles. "Oh Jessy girl if only you knew how I felt" his whole face goes red.  " How do you feel?" I ask looking at his brown eyes. "I love yo....." As the final word tries to leave his mouth the connection goes bad. The last thing I hear is yo, and probably I will never know what that word is sadly......

An. I know I'm soooo mean. Oh and also im team Jessica I hate glazed donuts and I want to support as Jordan would say it my girrrl (fallout)